Found 27th Jan 2009
Not sure if thats the right name for them but could a forum like hukd have a bot? Repetitive posts seem to say yes it could have, but as im not techy minded i dont know

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
40 Comments

Banned

Wow, serious hate.

I have a firm bot, but I guess your query isn't really asking this question.

(Is this thread having a pop at another member? Me confused)

What is a bot?

Wow, I'm only 17 and I earn more money than you.

Original Poster Banned

thesaint;4205888

I have a firm bot, but I guess your query isn't really asking this … I have a firm bot, but I guess your query isn't really asking this question.(Is this thread having a pop at another member? Me confused)

wish mine was firm, oh well never mind :oops:

Im not having a pop at anyone, im just asking could this be possible

Banned

a bot to do what though?

Original Poster Banned

fireheaven;4205896

What is a bot?

a non human, a computer that answers questions, and when it cant it comes back with the same reply all the time

fireheaven;4205896

What is a bot?

mm whats a bot please?

oh ok..thanks

Not seen any automated looking responses as yet but who knows?

louloo;4205921

mm whats a bot please?oh ok..thanks

automated program. you often find them making accounts and spamming them with ads etc.

sassie;4205918

a non human, a computer that answers questions, and when it cant it comes … a non human, a computer that answers questions, and when it cant it comes back with the same reply all the time

Ahh ok, I get it now :oops:

Finally a JFK thread???!1111?

sassie;4205918

a non human, a computer that answers questions, and when it cant it comes … a non human, a computer that answers questions, and when it cant it comes back with the same reply all the time

Now that you say it, yes I think we do......

Original Poster Banned

thanks shane, i didnt explain it too well, so could it be possible? i suppose it could be programmed to say anything but how would it be able to respond to posts

Sloth/Mod

I like big bots. :-D

don't really.

well maybe. :-D

sassie;4205990

thanks shane, i didnt explain it too well, so could it be possible? i … thanks shane, i didnt explain it too well, so could it be possible? i suppose it could be programmed to say anything but how would it be able to respond to posts

i guess it could be possible. i dont see why not. Though im sure someone will put us right.

Banned

Wow, serious hate.

[SIZE="1"]copyright 2009 JFKvirus inc [/SIZE]

Banned

So what you seen Sas?

I've had a look and can't see anything of note!

Original Poster Banned

shanecr;4206017

i guess it could be possible. i dont see why not. Though im sure someone … i guess it could be possible. i dont see why not. Though im sure someone will put us right.

I sorta understand but how would it now when to respond to a post :?

oh lawd
misc-serious business

guv;4206089

So what you seen Sas?I've had a look and can't see anything of note!

I think they mean JFK

Banned

borolad94;4206106

I think they mean JFK

Has he got a thread then?

Can't see one!

guv;4206114

Has he got a thread then?Can't see one!

you're happy tonight Guv, any particular reason?:whistling:

computer says 'no'

Banned

skusey;4206135

you're happy tonight Guv, any particular reason?:whistling:

Yeh, my second 16GB iPhone arrived today.:thumbsup:

Oh, and................:w00t::w00t::-D

guv;4206114

Has he got a thread then?Can't see one!

must of been deleted, mI can't see it either :thumbsup:

Banned

skusey;4206135

you're happy tonight Guv,

Hurrah

Can't wait for the DVD!:p

guv;4206192

HurrahCan't wait for the DVD!:p

That Defoe looks a good player, havent heard of him before:whistling:
ManUre are struggling I sea....

black gerbil1;4205974

Finally a JFK thread???!1111?

LOL.

Banned

skusey;4206218

That Defoe looks a good player, havent heard of him … That Defoe looks a good player, havent heard of him before:whistling:ManUre are struggling I sea....

Just switched over to Sky Sports 1 to check.

Ooh.....

Banned

guv;4206244

Just switched over to Sky Sports 1 to check.Ooh.....

Sky was good tonight :whistling:

uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/foo…tml

ODB_69;4206294

Sky was good tonight … Sky was good tonight :whistling:http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/football/premier-league/2008-2009/portsmouth-aston-villa-236841.html

I am so slow tonight ODB... I even clicked the link..:oops:

uk.youtube.com/wat…c1s

Banned

ODB_69;4206294

Sky was good tonight :whistling:

]Indeed it was.....:w00t::w00t::w00t::thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

oi enough of the football, this doesnt help with my enquiry - lol

Banned

sassie;4206376

oi enough of the football, this doesnt help with my enquiry - lol

Maybe it does! :w00t:

acecatcher3;4206403

come on u hornetsits like watching brazil its like watching … come on u hornetsits like watching brazil its like watching brazil!!!!!!!!!

LOL.

You both play in yellow, that's the only similarities.:)

We beat Wolves...............again.

Banned

The JFK;4206457

LOL. You both play in yellow, that's the only similarities.:)We beat … LOL. You both play in yellow, that's the only similarities.:)We beat Wolves...............again.

That season ticket of yours must be such a waste.... not going to Saturday games or Midweek either. (Empty stadium by the look of things.) Extremely lucky win. Crazy unchallenged own goal against 10 men Wolves.

acecatcher3;4206554

ye good result, cracking for us tho, keep us out of relegation, thatl … ye good result, cracking for us tho, keep us out of relegation, thatl have to do for time being, they struggling atm, bet they regret releasing me from the academy :-D

LOL. Were you at Watford Academy when you were younger?

guv;4206560

That season ticket of yours must be such a waste.... not going to … That season ticket of yours must be such a waste.... not going to Saturday games or Midweek either. (Empty stadium by the look of things.) Extremely lucky win. Crazy unchallenged own goal against 10 men Wolves.

I don't have a season ticket. :?

We are better than Wolves.

acecatcher3;4206607

sure was homie, kicked out at 16, reason = too small(cant wait for ppl to … sure was homie, kicked out at 16, reason = too small(cant wait for ppl to jump on that one)gave up after that, took competitiveness out of the game for me so lost interest(insert violin music here)haha nah but had a great time whilst there, played at vicarage road and chelsea stadium and bishom abbey (where england train) big commitment tho

Yeah that happens a lot. I didn't got into an academy because I wasn't big enough.

TBH though academy football isn't all that, they only usually offer 2 or 3 players pro contracts, the rest of the players are just there to make up the numbers and allow the 2 or 3 players that they want to keep to have a game.

I'm taking the 'backdoor' route into pro football, working my way up through the leagues. I'm playing at a good semi pro level at the moment and I'm enjoying it. They also pay me more than my mate who plays for Watford U18.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition62653
    2. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines11
    3. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers33
    4. Chat magazine issue 4323

See more discussions