'Bottomless' chips!!!!

Found 5th Oct 2011
Beefeater grill is offering 'bottomless' chips ??????

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
26 Comments

An endless supply of chips hmm all they need is now is endless curry sauce and my fellow people from Essex will be in heaven!

I'm guessing they are deep fried for our friends north of the border?

I meant deep fried and battered but trouble is that it has been quoted now dammit

fetch a doggy skip err bag

its a con, bottomless - yeah right it you can get a waitress to serve you!!!! Been to one of these chains twice so far with hubby. First time service and food was so bad for the £27 for 2 main courses that I complained to head office, got a voucher to go again, went and exactly the same service so won't be going again!!!!

moose109

I guess you eat them raw South of the border then?

Banned

Always wondered why these sorts of places scrimp on chips. There was a place near me that was very popular with bogof meal deals which always came with a very large portion of chips and everyone loved it.

It's a simple low cost way of making sure everyone is fully satisified with their meal.

Cool story bro'.

moose109

This is indeed a retarded statement.

Not sure I understand the op, the title is a statement but the post is a question?

Which is it?

They have been doing this for months.................the spicy ones are the best, although, why they said spicy instead of seasoned is beyond me, they are not spicy at all, still good though.

Bottomless soft drinks too..........

Skyebee

They have been doing this for months.................the spicy ones are … They have been doing this for months.................the spicy ones are the best, although, why they said spicy instead of seasoned is beyond me, they are not spicy at all, still good though.Bottomless soft drinks too..........

what about your bottom ? ay

Where's the bottom of a chip?

All they need now are topless waitresses...

WAHEY!

martinelsen

All they need now are topless waitresses...WAHEY!

and bottomless (derriere still included)

martinelsen

Good afternoon kind sir,

Please PM me if you're looking for a business partner for this venture

moose109

I'm guessing they are deep fried for our friends north of the border?I … I'm guessing they are deep fried for our friends north of the border?I meant deep fried and battered but trouble is that it has been quoted now dammit

You have to post like a politician on this site, one wrong word or mistyped sentence and the vultures are on it like adele on a meat pie.

ryouga

I guess you eat them raw South of the border then?

joeymcjoe

This is indeed a retarded statement.

Obviously some people have never heard of the latest cuisine discovery of oven chips

jonny619447

You have to post like a politician on this site, one wrong word or … You have to post like a politician on this site, one wrong word or mistyped sentence and the vultures are on it like adele on a meat pie.

I know, bit like 'Dave' and his comment about everyone should pay off their credit cards which is now, no-one should do that. Meh, I make mistakes and can take the flak.

To quote the QI elves from Twitter:

"At an Italy vs Scotland football match, the Scotland fans chanted "We're gonna deep fry yer pizzas""

moose109

To quote the QI elves from Twitter:"At an Italy vs Scotland football … To quote the QI elves from Twitter:"At an Italy vs Scotland football match, the Scotland fans chanted "We're gonna deep fry yer pizzas""

But their mothers didn't have any in the cupboard so they decided to stick a marsbar in instead

jonny619447

But their mothers didn't have any in the cupboard so they decided to … But their mothers didn't have any in the cupboard so they decided to stick a marsbar in instead

Yeah, we needed someway to get rid of those "believe" bars that werent selling so papers were giving away free last year.

Skyebee

They have been doing this for months.................the spicy ones are … They have been doing this for months.................the spicy ones are the best, although, why they said spicy instead of seasoned is beyond me, they are not spicy at all, still good though.Bottomless soft drinks too..........

Let me know when it's bottomless white russians and I'm in!

Original Poster

sancho1983

Not sure I understand the op, the title is a statement but the post is a … Not sure I understand the op, the title is a statement but the post is a question?Which is it?

I was not aware that chips had bottoms

any point to this thread?

martinelsen

LOL!!! Had me in hysterics

But not with the waitress I had god damn it!!!

Holy epic bump Batman
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants