bought a calvin klein freddie watch from argos and it doesnt work?

Hello all hope you can help,

I bought one of those calvin klein watches on here from argos today got it home opened it up and its not telling me the time, i've played about with the nobs but to no avail, the second hand is just not ticking.... i think it may be the battery but shouldnt it come with one in? am i just being stupid and theres something ive gotta do?

thought id ask just in case anyone else bought a watch from the offer and could help.

Thanks

5 Comments

did you wind it up yet?

should be a tab sticking out from where the battery is, put it out and this should then activate the battery

The Fox;5588557

should be a tab sticking out from where the battery is, put it out and … should be a tab sticking out from where the battery is, put it out and this should then activate the battery

yeah it could be just a plastic tab sticking out from the back, give it a yank and it will start working otherwise take it and ask for the replacement to be opened and checked in front of you..:thumbsup:

Original Poster

ive looked and i cant see any bit of plastic, ill take it back and ask for a replacement me thinks. thanks for the help though people. much appreciated

And in our next thrilling installment, someone buys kettle from Argos and it doesn't work. I know I'm looking forward to it.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851339
    2. Lets hope that there are as few injuries as possible - Parson's Green40210
    3. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…11
    4. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109

See more discussions