Groups

Bought a plastic sledge but it broke on first run

Banned
    Anyone bought a good one? I'm an adult but we should be able to have fun too, it wasn't described as for kids only.

16 Comments

Original Poster Banned

Reading the PDF I see it's meant for kids, the store gave us a refund anyway as they had no labelling for it being for kids only.

hamax.com/?It…ren
    [IMG]hamax.com/adm…asp?FileID=1063[/IMG]

cut the roof from a honda civic, turn it upside down and it makes an amazing sledge. Obviously get the owners permission first before cutting the roof off.

You could use a car roof. On second thoughts maybe not.

Original Poster Banned

Jed Maxwell;4313402

cut the roof from a honda civic, turn it upside down and it makes an … cut the roof from a honda civic, turn it upside down and it makes an amazing sledge. Obviously get the owners permission first before cutting the roof off.

Would using some quality wax make it go faster?

Lardd

lumoruk;4313425

Would using some quality wax make it go faster?

It would but avoid the fences.

seriously though, thats a bit pants that it broke first time, i assume you didnt hit a tree, pedestrian, car, elephant or a phone box.

Original Poster Banned

Jed Maxwell;4313443

seriously though, thats a bit pants that it broke first time, i assume … seriously though, thats a bit pants that it broke first time, i assume you didnt hit a tree, pedestrian, car, elephant or a phone box.

no but I went air born by about a foot, managed to carry on using it but the cracked seat was acting like a brake.

lumoruk;4313446

no but I went air born by about a foot, managed to carry on using it but … no but I went air born by about a foot, managed to carry on using it but the cracked seat was acting like a brake.

wow!

hope you're ok

If it broke first time it wasn't fit for purpose under sale of goods act ( u didnt have to tell em it wasn't a child that sat on it lol ) so they had to refund you anyway :thumbsup:

a foot in the air? wow, thats impressive. must of hurt the old bum cheeks when you landed.

Not very funny guys, some people died in that accident (although I admit it was utterly stupid what they did)

Have a little respect for the dead

Original Poster Banned

Jed Maxwell;4313480

a foot in the air? wow, thats impressive. must of hurt the old bum cheeks … a foot in the air? wow, thats impressive. must of hurt the old bum cheeks when you landed.

Nah the sledge took the impact hence it breaking the foot deep snow helped too

what accident?

esq3585;4313536

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article5659014.ece

wow. wasn't aware of that accident. I typed the first random thing I thought of that you could make a sledge out of....

Sorry.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …155374
      2. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1219
      3. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2734
      4. Any PS4 News Here29213641

See more discussions