Bought an Xbox live code from Ebay but forgot to log in..........HELP!

Hi, just browsing Ebay for an Xbox live code and bought this-

cgi.ebay.co.uk/XBO…308

...But forgot i wasnt logged in, it took me straight to my paypal account and i paid for it.

Ive emailed the seller just to make sure he gets my email address,

Will this be ok?

Ive still not recieved the code and its been 15 mins now!

How long should i wait for it?

14 Comments

its a classified advert. theres no way to buy through ebay.

Original Poster

So what does that mean?

deathtrap3000;4784079

its a classified advert. theres no way to buy through ebay.

There is! In the centre of the listing. A buy it now link to purchase through paypal

Jefflan22;4784131

There is! In the centre of the listing. A buy it now link to purchase … There is! In the centre of the listing. A buy it now link to purchase through paypal

the link goes to paypal - direct
not ebay

Original Poster

Well thats what i did, straight to paypal and paid but i hadnt logged into Ebay with my username, does that matter?

makershaker;4784177

Well thats what i did, straight to paypal and paid but i hadnt logged … Well thats what i did, straight to paypal and paid but i hadnt logged into Ebay with my username, does that matter?

no - because its a classified ad
they will send the sub to the email address you paid with.

deathtrap3000;4784158

the link goes to paypal - directnot ebay

Right. So your comment was just observational then?
Op never said he purchased it through Ebay:thumbsup:.

makershaker;4784177

Well thats what i did, straight to paypal and paid but i hadnt logged … Well thats what i did, straight to paypal and paid but i hadnt logged into Ebay with my username, does that matter?

you may have ebay protection ....... but the seller will have your email address as thats what distinguishes paypal accounts ....... he will send the code to your paypal address used to purchase . read his listing, will probably say "sent within 24 hours"

Original Poster

Ive found it in the small print on his site direct! Seems a genuine seller anyway.

13 months subscription for £28.45 is great!

faevilangel;4784209

you may have ebay protection ....... but the seller will have your email … you may have ebay protection ....... but the seller will have your email address as thats what distinguishes paypal accounts ....... he will send the code to your paypal address used to purchase . read his listing, will probably say "sent within 24 hours"

Agreed

Jefflan22;4784204

Right. So your comment was just observational then?Op never said he … Right. So your comment was just observational then?Op never said he purchased it through Ebay:thumbsup:.

I say there is no way to buy through ebay, but you say there is...
That was an observation.

Original Poster

Got my code!!!!

Jefflan22;4784204

Right. So your comment was just observational then?Op never said he … Right. So your comment was just observational then?Op never said he purchased it through Ebay:thumbsup:.

Did you not read the title? :?

Just to be clear. The op never bought anything from ebay, he bought it direct from the seller using paypal. It was only advertised on ebay.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Virgin Media TV56
    2. Do you use a case on your iPhone?33
    3. Tooth extraction99
    4. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?611

See more discussions