Groups

bought ebay item need courier help!

hi i bought a cast iron fire guard off ebay from a guy in kent who is happy for it to be picked up by a courier, how does this work? who is cheap? thanks in advance for any help rep will be added

9 Comments

might have been an idea to check that first.
    You will need the package dimensions and weight, then take your pick of many online couriers.

Original Poster

i know the dimentions will ask the weight ta

Parcel2Go.com has never let me down, DHL will be brokered by them.

You fill out the form to be picked up from Kent, then put your address as delivery, just make sure you know when your seller/person you are buying from is home or present at point of pick up when you arrange

Original Poster

thanks very much

The cheap ones (parcelmonkey.com etc) will only give you a day (could be between 7am and 7pm usually collection time). Or a specific courier should be able to give you a 2 hour window but will cost more. As an ebay seller I would ask the seller what they are happy with as some people have expected to to stay in all day for a courrier which is not practical working fulltime!

Also check the packing situation. Parcelmonkey and others will expect a box to collect (hence seller needs to pack it) or a dedicated courier (Eazimove.com) should provide blankets/packing as part of their costs.

Scholesy

for Ebay use: [url]www.shiply.com[/url]

parcelmonkey i find the best :thumbsup:

hermes are usually best for ebay stuff as they only go on wieght

I use interparcel.com, but parcel2go are OK as well
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31141
      2. Find out how good your GP surgery is55
      3. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio711
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6541246

See more discussions