Groups

bought hollister hoody for £30

is this a good price? the item description was "brand new with tags" but not sure how much they are usually.. it was a complete impluse buy.. can i ask how much they are in shops and did i have a good buy?

thanks

22 Comments

Original Poster

Item number: 260723040807

if not allowed to post please delete this thread!

As long as it's genuine it is a bargain

Banned

robbed

Original Poster

choc1969

http://www.hollisterco.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=13007&parentCategoryId=12551&catalogId=10201&categoryId=12572

ahh i did quite well then, thank you!! and just one more question.. are they true sizes or smaller or bigger etc?

Original Poster

Ilnf

As long as it's genuine it is a bargain

it looks pretty legit on the picture.. rep is quite good for seller.. i quite like it!

Slightly on small side

dunno...theres a shop in bluewater and theres a line to get into it on saturdays...!

Original Poster

hmm just hope the thing fits now, im usually a large with hoodies..

looks fake to me?

never seen one with a zip?

Fake

fake real, there all the same thing

if its fake contact ebay and you can get your money back and dont have to send the item back either. You gotta get proof its a fake though..

Looks fake to me.... Logo seems too big

id say fake

Original Poster

gahh, i've already paid for it now also! i just had a quick search on the internet and their were a few zip style hoodys.. its just questionable about this one now.. how would i know if its fake or not?

thanks!

Adam PDM

gahh, i've already paid for it now also! i just had a quick search on the … gahh, i've already paid for it now also! i just had a quick search on the internet and their were a few zip style hoodys.. its just questionable about this one now.. how would i know if its fake or not?thanks!

best bet would be to take it to a shop that sells hollister stuff and compare them. or ask one of the staff

that hollister link that was posted had zip hoodies and some hoodies that were £30 - £40 quid so it could well be legit.

Plus the seller took a close up picture of the label inside, so I would have thought that would be there was of showing the legitimacy of it. Surely if you were trying to sell fake stuff you wouldn't take close ups of labels/logos etc because it would just get reported?

Edited by: "numptyj" 23rd Jan 2011

Original Poster

XD!!

Syzable

It's karma for being a wazz. … It's karma for being a wazz. :Dhttp://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/alan-wake-13-80-amazon-xbox-360/859069/#post10451257

Adam PDM

gahh, i've already paid for it now also! i just had a quick search on … gahh, i've already paid for it now also! i just had a quick search on the internet and their were a few zip style hoodys.. its just questionable about this one now.. how would i know if its fake or not?thanks!

thank you! i think i may have to... if it is fake.. it does look pretty genuineish.. or atleast the label looks good on it!

Original Poster

numptyj

that hollister link that was posted had zip hoodies and some hoodies that … that hollister link that was posted had zip hoodies and some hoodies that were £30 - £40 quid so it could well be legit. Plus the seller took a close up picture of the label inside, so I would have thought that would be there was of showing the legitimacy of it. Surely if you were trying to sell fake stuff you wouldn't take close ups of labels/logos etc because it would just get reported?

the label looks genuine, like the ones off the site.. and the texture on the "Hollister" font looks pretty good.. i hope its okay.. other people bid against it so they must think it's real too

Original Poster

the top answer here is quite promising, he references the same "RN102573" code

tra…ate.google.co.uk/tra…ate?hl=en&sl=es&u=http://mx.answers.yahoo.com/question/index%3Fqid%3D20091212081406AAUQL1h&ei=RHg8TYKDDYK2hAfM3qz_CQ&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=11&ved=0CFIQ7gEwCjgK&prev=/search%3Fq%3Drn102573%26start%3D10%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3Djo5%26sa%3DN%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-GB:official%26channel%3Ds%26biw%3D1920%26bih%3D888%26prmd%3Divns
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546
      2. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…66
      3. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work77
      4. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate1317

See more discussions