Groups

Bought item of HUKD'er - Item Never Rec'd from MUUTOO - Not Answering My Emails

Purchased a DVD from MUUTOO a few weeks ago but never received it. I have emailed him a couple of times and had no answer although he is still posting on here.

Is there anything I can do, besides leave Negative feedback?

3 Comments

Banned

contact mods and if you have followed the guidelines you will have their address and phone number to follow up on

Original Poster

radiocde;5487990

Why don't you get your mum to ring him

Ha, wait a minute while my sides split laughing at your comment then I'll ask her!!!! Just answer the question or do one!!!

The Mods don't do anything else useful and as I've not had anything go wrong on here before I wasn't sure.

Banned

mufc72;5488024

Ha, wait a minute while my sides split laughing at your comment then I'll … Ha, wait a minute while my sides split laughing at your comment then I'll ask her!!!! Just answer the question or do one!!!The Mods don't do anything else useful and as I've not had anything go wrong on here before I wasn't sure.

Nice one, I'll try to remember that whenever I'm deciding what I should do with my spare time, although I should take into account 99.99% members may disagree.

With regards to your query, I'll contact the seller in the original thread, just as you should have done. Failing that you can always escalate by giving the seller a call.

Leave feedback to reflect the transaction.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. One for the mathmaticians2746
    2. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927380
    3. word association Game74044578
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767438

See more discussions