Bought this clothes dryer from home bargain today. Please feel free to voice your views on this. Is it worth it?

Groups

19 Comments
It's out of stock
Is it worth it? No idea because I don't know how much you paid for it.
I heard it doesn’t dry properly as it’s not a proper dryer

Out of stock too
@tcotpatpwtcot Maybe you could give us your views on it as you own it and are able to try it and let us know if it works.
Looks like a perfect prop for a 1950s sci-fi B Movie to me.
Depends on price and running cost...
We got a heated airer from lakeland and it's brilliant. Costs 6p an hour to run.

Didn't come with a cover but i use a sheet or a duvet to keep the heat in.
Edited by: "m1keyp1key" 24th Feb
Great for condensation and damp problems
All you're doing with that is moving moisture from the clothes and throwing it around the room. Regular use will give you a damp problem. You need a proper dryer, a condenser or vented one.
Edited by: "Ringfinger" 24th Feb
myusernamehasgone23424/02/2020 15:00

@tcotpatpwtcot Maybe you could give us your views on it as you own it and …@tcotpatpwtcot Maybe you could give us your views on it as you own it and are able to try it and let us know if it works.

Sure will give a review after I use it.
Haircut_10024/02/2020 14:56

Is it worth it? No idea because I don't know how much you paid for it.

Same as the online price ie £ 34.99
Misslovely24/02/2020 14:57

I heard it doesn’t dry properly as it’s not a proper dryer Out of stock too

Oh, is it? It's got a 30 days return will return it if it doesn't do as promised.
Ringfinger24/02/2020 17:44

All you're doing with that is moving moisture from the clothes and …All you're doing with that is moving moisture from the clothes and throwing it around the room. Regular use will give you a damp problem. You need a proper dryer, a condenser or vented one.

Depends on the house / room you put it in.

In our old house it would have created havoc. In the new one not a single issue.
cicobuff24/02/2020 15:10

Looks like a perfect prop for a 1950s sci-fi B Movie to me.

Wow. How I wish I was Jack Arnold.
tcotpatpwtcot24/02/2020 17:54

Same as the online price ie £ 34.99

It was showing as Out Of Stock online with no price stated.
Had a dry buddi in the past and it was crap. It dried clothes but had to open a window because of all the condensation if not.
Good way to take wallpaper off the walls and get mould.
MonkeysUncle24/02/2020 18:33

Had a dry buddi in the past and it was crap. It dried clothes but had to …Had a dry buddi in the past and it was crap. It dried clothes but had to open a window because of all the condensation if not. Good way to take wallpaper off the walls and get mould.

Oh really? This link got me charged up to get one. Don't know if that's a paid advert

google.co.uk/sea…YGA
It's a hair dryer attached to a bag . Put you £35 towards a tumble dryer.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants