Groups

BOUNCE BABY BOUNCE

Top comments

philphil61

I get tissue damage a lot caused by excessive moisture making them … I get tissue damage a lot caused by excessive moisture making them break downAnd friction burns :DAnd I'm a male without breasts (well itsy bitsy teeny weenie ones)But Mrs Palm and her 5 daughters suffer from blisters

Who exactly do you think these type of comments appeal to, phil? They are beyond cringe-worthy even for a very immature teenage boy, let alone an adult on a family site.
    5 Comments

What you posting ya mom for?

Jesus wept

You need help

I get tissue damage a lot caused by excessive moisture making them break down

And friction burns

And I'm a male without breasts (well itsy bitsy teeny weenie ones)

But Mrs Palm and her 5 daughters suffer from blisters

philphil61

I get tissue damage a lot caused by excessive moisture making them … I get tissue damage a lot caused by excessive moisture making them break downAnd friction burns :DAnd I'm a male without breasts (well itsy bitsy teeny weenie ones)But Mrs Palm and her 5 daughters suffer from blisters

Who exactly do you think these type of comments appeal to, phil? They are beyond cringe-worthy even for a very immature teenage boy, let alone an adult on a family site.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4972458
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27148
      3. word association Game72944197
      4. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!811

See more discussions