bounce tumble dryer sheets.... where have they gone??

Found 17th Dec 2011
Just got a tumble dryer, not had one for 6 years, was looking forward to getting some bounce and having gorgeous smelling clothes and I can't find it anywhere!!! has it been discontinued?? sorry its a boring thread unless you are strange like me
Community Updates
30 Comments

was looking forward to getting some bounce

You wanna be careful, that means something completely different here
They sell them in Asda, well maybe not Bounce but there's a lenor one and an Asda own brand one.
DangerGod

You wanna be careful, that means something completely different here

haha
master_chief

They sell them in Asda, well maybe not Bounce but there's a lenor one and … They sell them in Asda, well maybe not Bounce but there's a lenor one and an Asda own brand one.

says in the corner of the lenor ones that bounce is now lenor, im looking for the summer breeze ones, asda don't do them... is this because its winter?? if so im not impressed, I like summer, bought asdas own, they smell nice in the box but thats as far as it goes unless you put 5 sheets in at a time
gemmybobs

says in the corner of the lenor ones that bounce is now lenor, im looking … says in the corner of the lenor ones that bounce is now lenor, im looking for the summer breeze ones, asda don't do them... is this because its winter?? if so im not impressed, I like summer, bought asdas own, they smell nice in the box but thats as far as it goes unless you put 5 sheets in at a time

You know more than me already then
where you also looking for jif , marathon bars .....I think bounce has been renamed as someone has said
astonmart4321

where you also looking for jif , marathon bars .....I think bounce has … where you also looking for jif , marathon bars .....I think bounce has been renamed as someone has said

Opal fruits?
master_chief

Opal fruits?

Oh, this thread made me think of "Spangles" ..............X)
oops tinkerbell posted. sorry...X)
astonmart4321

where you also looking for jif , marathon bars .....I think bounce has … where you also looking for jif , marathon bars .....I think bounce has been renamed as someone has said

they're still around! but im not paying that..
ive got some (_;)
http://www.doyouremember.co.uk/assets/w100-1188561644.jpg
bring back secret bars!
simplyjimbo

Here they are … Here they are [url=http%253A%252F%252Fwww.amazon.co.uk%252FBounce-BOUNCE-SHEETS-SCENTED%252Fdp%252FB000BQT3R4%252F]http://www.amazon.co.uk/Bounce-BOUNCE-SHEETS-SCENTED/dp/B000BQT3R4/[/url]

lol, I do love the smell but not that much!
DangerGod

Bounce? … Bounce? [img]http://media-saver.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/99bc199db0boobs.gif.gif?w=304&h=242[/img]

WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE YEAH!
master_chief

Opal fruits?

That was what I was trying to remember ...

bluedhalia

Oh, this thread made me think of "Spangles" ..............X)

spangles ? what were they ? were they nice ?
gemmybobs

here

I don't remember them, i must be too young yay!
are they like dib dabs ? If so I'm a liking them , if not I sure I'm could learn to love
Edited by: "astonmart4321" 17th Dec 2011
astonmart4321

are they like dib dabs ? If so I'm a liking them , if not I sure I'm … are they like dib dabs ? If so I'm a liking them , if not I sure I'm could learn to love

no idea, looks like it
whatsThePoint

well thanks do i have to bring my own coffee?
Amazon sells bounce x
Doobs72

Amazon sells bounce x

Im sure that would have been a great help 2 years ago X)
i saw some sheets in a brochure recently but can't remember whether it was lidl, aldi or savers.

i think they were to place in washing machines - but it might have been dryers.
bounce is now lenor.

search lenor tumble dryer sheets.
How did this come to be commented on haha, it's ok, after 2 years I found them
gemmybobs

How did this come to be commented on haha, it's ok, after 2 years I found … How did this come to be commented on haha, it's ok, after 2 years I found them

You found your Bouncies after 2 years ... crikey oO
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants