Expired

Bouncy Castle business names

Found 23rd Nov 2011
Looking to start a business hiring out Bouncy Castles, was wondering if anyone has a catchy name they could suggest. The top tips are closer to the start of the Alphabet is better however struggling to come up with something catchy. Any suggestions appreciated?

42 Comments

Bouncing Hire?

A Bouncing Good Time

Banned

abracadabra

Banned

Big Bouncy Ones.

Banned

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA bouncy castles

Bouncing jubilee

Looks a bit like bouncing jublees

Rebounds, BBBouncy, Bounce4fun, ABCfun ... (actual bouncy castles)

Banned

Numbers come before letters in directory listings

so 1-2-3 jump would be infront of aardvark.....but .zebra would be infront of them both

Banned

''Bouncy castle man with the white van escape if you can.''

got a ring to it.

Mod & Ed

boingy boingy

"Bouncy castle hire" has a certain ring to it.

Funtimes

Hire a bounce

slamdunkin

Numbers come before letters in directory listingsso 1-2-3 jump would be … Numbers come before letters in directory listingsso 1-2-3 jump would be infront of aardvark.....but .zebra would be infront of them both

Slam talking the truth as always. My driving instructor (years ago now!) told me that when he renamed his business, he put a * in front and then, when the next yellow pages was published, he got a lot more custom.

A1 Funbags

- come and play with my wifes funbags ( assuming you're married

On a side note, we have a taxi company in our town called *** cabs, i.e. 3 star.cabs.

Fair.enough it gets them to the front, but why 3 star? That's basically saying "we're pretty average" - I would have gone for 5 star.cabs personally

Original Poster

Very witty comments, dont think the wife would appreciate the fun bags or should that be saddlebags

Banned

moose109

Slam talking the truth as always. My driving instructor (years ago now!) … Slam talking the truth as always. My driving instructor (years ago now!) told me that when he renamed his business, he put a * in front and then, when the next yellow pages was published, he got a lot more custom.

You don't actually have to name the business with a . or * just tell YP or any other directory to include it on your add.

4-5-1

BOUNCE simples

123 Big bouncing inflatable nipples

“Our nipples stick out like sore thumbs”

Fun fractures..........8)

wibble wobble

jelly legs

Bounce Around

Original Poster

Well out of that I would say two sensible ones are suitable ha

bound around

Jolly jumpers....Bounce-a-lot... crazy castles .... Castle krazy...

Original Poster

jakki78

Jolly jumpers....Bounce-a-lot... crazy castles .... Castle krazy...

spooky, my sister is raving about crazy castles

Original Poster

slamdunkin

Not very … Not very original...http://www.google.co.uk/search?sourceid=navclient&aq=hts&oq=&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4GGHP_enGB453GB453&q=crazy+castles

Thats what I said to her.... Its a difficult one as I feel its quite important and will stick with me throughout hopefully

Banned

Inflate-a-bounce

Banned

Have you got any pitches yet or are you just going for private hire.

Tigger bouncy castles

http://balanceformere.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/tigger.jpg

Beyoncè Castle

ooft just saw link quite a lot along the crazy castles line, it is quite difficult choosing a name as you want what your hiring out to be obvious to people. It took a long time for me and my work partner to come up with a name for our business, the best bit of advice i can give is to think a little about your company future will it always be bouncy castle hire or are you planning to expand to something more if so then possibly think about a name with 'event' or 'entertainment' etc in it if you see what i mean.

Bouncy Councy, would work well in council estates

No Hassle in booking my Fckin Castle

Bounce on my Spire cos its easy to hire

Sir Bouncealot, have pic of fit girl with tasty Norks

Im happy for you to rob my ideas, all i require is the pic of the Norks in exchange

Badonkadonks

Banned

sickly sweet

Tigger bouncy castles

do you not think Disney would be upset about that?

The Big Bounce

Ab-Fab Bouncy slabs

Bouncing Bunnies.

bcbusinesstips

Bouncy Castle Network's Business Name Generator is a good fun tool to use … Bouncy Castle Network's Business Name Generator is a good fun tool to use although a bit silly sometimes; my site Start An Inflatable Rental Company is also full of good start-up advice.

Using the name generator, I got

'You're not allowed to advertise on here.'
Post a comment
@
    Text