Groups
    EXPIRED

Bouncy Castle Pump Needed

I bought my girls a little tikes bouncy castle which arrived today but i didnt realise it doesnt come with a pump! Does anyone know the cheapest place to get an electricpump for it from? Many thanks x

7 Comments

We bought an electric pump for £7.47 from Asda last week for our bouncy castle. I think Tesco direct sell them too

Take it down the garage and use the pump there!........... :whistling:

Be sure to buy 1 that deflates aswell if you cna afford it,Argos have got them but they about £20 so much more than already been said,but depending what you needing.

Original Poster

Thanks guys, The girls will be happy when i get it finally blown up!:-D

Mum2Connor&Cerys;2156840

Be sure to buy 1 that deflates aswell if you cna afford it,Argos have got … Be sure to buy 1 that deflates aswell if you cna afford it,Argos have got them but they about £20 so much more than already been said,but depending what you needing.

The asda one does deflate as well sorry should have mentioned that:)

i purchased one from argos for £20, it does a fab job, deflates too and has 3 diff attatchment nozzles. could you tell me which little tikes bouncey castle you got as im struggling to locate one that argos were selling, i managed to get one but desperately need a second one as stocks are few and far between. any info is much appreciated, cheers:thumbsup:

Original Poster

suzfw;2159414

i purchased one from argos for £20, it does a fab job, deflates too and … i purchased one from argos for £20, it does a fab job, deflates too and has 3 diff attatchment nozzles. could you tell me which little tikes bouncey castle you got as im struggling to locate one that argos were selling, i managed to get one but desperately need a second one as stocks are few and far between. any info is much appreciated, cheers:thumbsup:

I got mine from this offer here, not from argos im afraid.
    hotukdeals.com/ite…ho/
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat99
      2. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2324
      3. Win a two day trip to Greenwich with VisitLondon22
      4. Win a VIP West End break with VisitLondon33

See more discussions