Groups

Bournemouth Air Show

anyone been before ? any good ? was thinking of taking the kids but not sure its a 2 hr + drive for us and we would do it in a day as cant find any cheap accommodation.i

6 Comments

Can't you drive for more than 2 hours? if not then consider camp sites around the area or a replacement bladder

never been to the show but you should check out as far up as Southampton for somewhere to stay cos it is only a 25mins drive down to Bournemouth...:thumbsup:

Original Poster

course we can drive for more than two hours it just turns into a long day with three children

bargainhunter5;6036146

course we can drive for more than two hours it just turns into a long day … course we can drive for more than two hours it just turns into a long day with three children

Got 2 rugrats myself. Irecently invested 85 quid on a twin dvd player from argos. Oh, the silence is p r i c e l e s s.

Hi -

I live in Bournemouth - the air show is a top day out or weekend if you come down here. Loads going on.

All the hotels are busy because of the show as well as the usual summer trade and all the stag and hen partys.

If you are doing it as a day trip then get here as early as poss because car parking close to town is mad. Let me know if you need any info or any suggestions for parking etc..

Col.

Original Poster

Hi Col thanks for your reply most helpful, will decide which days/days we are coming down and might ask you the best place for parking etc.
    Also thanks to the person who sent me a pm most helpful x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …154371
      2. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2734
      3. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1218
      4. Any PS4 News Here29213641

See more discussions