Box Set Recommendations

I'm stuck on what to buy next.

So far I've watched, 24, Heroes, The 4400, Dexter, Lost, Big Bang Theory, OZ, 3rd Rock from the Sun, House, Damages, The West Wing, Friends, Frasier, Simpsons, Family Guy, American Dad, Futurama, The Wire, Prison Break, Malcolm in the Middle.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you.

19 Comments

Two And A Half Men

Edge of Darkness, Band Of Brothers (£17.99 on BluRay if you're fortunate enough to have a player), Red Dwarf (old but good), Blackadder....oh, yes.....and PSYCH...my daughter just loves it and you can get Series 1 for as low as £5.49 now?

Scrubs,My name is Earl,still game (if you're a Scot) .

Sopranos

Mod & Ed

supernatural

Original Poster

Thanks for the replies. Think i'll give Psych a try- seems to get good reviews on IMDB. :thumbsup:
Rep left.

my daughter recomended Homicide: Life on the Street,havent got round to it yet !

Original Poster

housefan;7709042

my daughter recomended Homicide: Life on the Street,havent got round to … my daughter recomended Homicide: Life on the Street,havent got round to it yet !

Just ordered- £4.99 from HMV. Thanks!

stargate

and any of the CSI are good

King of Queens, Everybody Loves Raymond, Desperate Housewives

im currently watching in no order of importance fringe,flashforward,the mentalist,dexter,warehouse13,heroes,lost, the good wife, modern family very funny,lie to me,
hopefully some good chioces for you there

True Blood

:thumbsup:

Banned

tru blood, nypd blue, third watch, the shield

Mod & Ed

Ghost Whisperer, Tru calling, Jonathen Creek

archer1204;7709117

im currently watching in no order of importance fringe,flashforward,the … im currently watching in no order of importance fringe,flashforward,the mentalist,dexter,warehouse13,heroes,lost, the good wife, modern family very funny,lie to me, hopefully some good chioces for you there

ohh loving the good wife !!

Six feet under, Seinfeld and twin peaks.

Planet Earth (even more so if on blue ray)

Dont think it's on DVD yet but Sons of Anarchy is a good watch
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763961
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213593
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386132
    4. Better watch out for these...912

See more discussions