Groups

boxes

Hi guys looking for boxes
    To put rolled up blankets in will need around 20 so looking for around £1 each I've looked
    Lots of places and can't find anything they need to be the size of a show box I'm head hurts from looking so much please help

10 Comments

Poundland have boxes with lids for £1 each.

so need shoe size boxes go to shoe shops they may have soares for free

Home bargains have clear plastic boxes, with a flip up lid that fastens. They are 89p each, I've gota a few and I keep tonnes of nail varnishes in them, they are really quite sturdy and the clasp is too. I'd say they are about the same size as a shoe box or slightly bigger. You should definitely check them out, best cheap ones I've seen!

I used to work for the Blood service and they get rid of loads of boxes all the time. Go find your nearest place and ask them. There good quality ones.

kalamist

I used to work for the Blood service and they get rid of loads of boxes … I used to work for the Blood service and they get rid of loads of boxes all the time. Go find your nearest place and ask them. There good quality ones.

Where?

Banana boxes free .

Do they need to have lids? If not theres these tesco.com/dir…274

squiff

Where?

​Go on the website and find out where your nearest session is. Go over (normally at the beginning of the session) and they should collect them for you. it'll save them chucking them.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Parcel Hero weight adjustment58
      2. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?2854
      3. I want some backless loafers for men33
      4. Hard drive 'died'(?), what can I do? (for computer wizards please!)510

See more discussions