Groups

boxes for moving needed

Hi all, does anyone have any, or know best place to get decent boxes for moving, im in leigh, lancs. As always on here, cheap as poss please. thanks in advance.

9 Comments

have you tried just going to your local supermarket and asking? that's all i've ever done and i've moved loads of times

Original Poster

yeah, have had a few that way, but need loads.lol.

staples did great ones last time I moved, made for moving so no danger of the bottom falling out of them

I think storage places like shurguard sell them.

Try freecycle - theres always loads being given away on our group. I got loads from our local farm shop for our move.

McDonald's fries boxes are really good, if you ask them they'll save you a few

try a shoe shop, they often have decent boxes. mens rigger boots are heavy so the boxes need to be strong!

local health centre? Supplies all come in boxes and they usually have to pay to dispose of them. as above free cycle.

we have a place on winick quay, by the bowling, its a storage unit thingy..sells bubble wrap and boxes
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764309
      2. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism11
      3. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63219
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917266

See more discussions