Groups

Boxset postage?

How much will it cost roughly to send a 24 season second class?
    Cheers
    Jack

7 Comments

about £1.50?

One Seventy Five

I'm guessing about 600g, so £2.08 2nd class. But yes, my electronic kitchen scales are very handy for this sort of thing. Probably a bit far for you to walk to my place though.

depends on weight after packaging.
    i usually weigh mine with the kitchen scales lol.

starsparkle2311;4770191

oooh quick off the mark...........Bold as well.............

fans of a certain rado double act will know what I mean and will be shouting ONE SEVENTY FIVE up and down the nation.:w00t:

starsparkle2311;4770202

Why second class?There's really not much difference in price

£2.08 v £2.51 - that's a pretty big difference to me, and aside from peak times 2nd class is usually treated as first in my experience. :thumbsup:

starsparkle2311;4770252

yes I have to admit, second class does normally get there as quick as … yes I have to admit, second class does normally get there as quick as first.Point taken, I guess that's why I'm poor, the pennies do add up:oops:

They do, don't they? I reckon in an average week I send somewhere between 8 and 20 items. Would cost somewhere in the region of an extra £5 - £15 extra if I used first. And over the year, it might mean a saving of at least £400. And reusing old mail bags etc probably saves another £100+.

That's my car tax and insurance for two years with some change to spare :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2526
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)59476
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047082
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851339

See more discussions