Groups

BoxSets - LoveFilm - Help Required

Hi All,

I have put 3 box sets, Season 1, 2 & 3 in my lovefilm retail list.
    I was wondering if they will send me each boxset as one disc, or will they send me 3 discs from "a" boxset.

Star Trek Voyager - Season 1
    Star Trek Voyager - Season 1 - Disc 1
    Star Trek Voyager - Season 1 - Disc 2
    Star Trek Voyager - Season 1 - Disc 3
    Star Trek Voyager - Season 1 - Disc 4

Star Trek Voyager - Season 2
    Star Trek Voyager - Season 2 - Disc 1
    Star Trek Voyager - Season 2 - Disc 2
    Star Trek Voyager - Season 2 - Disc 3
    Star Trek Voyager - Season 2 - Disc 4
    Star Trek Voyager - Season 2 - Disc 5
    Star Trek Voyager - Season 2 - Disc 6
    Star Trek Voyager - Season 2 - Disc 7

Star Trek Voyager - Season 3
    Star Trek Voyager - Season 3 - Disc 1
    Star Trek Voyager - Season 3 - Disc 2
    Star Trek Voyager - Season 3 - Disc 3
    Star Trek Voyager - Season 3 - Disc 4
    Star Trek Voyager - Season 3 - Disc 5
    Star Trek Voyager - Season 3 - Disc 6
    Star Trek Voyager - Season 3 - Disc 7

Anyhelp would be great

10 Comments

they send 3 discs from "a" boxset

Original Poster

marsland95l2cr;4208490

they send 3 discs from "a" boxset

Right, so it would prob be best for me to cancel all of them apart from Season 1, disc 1, 2 &3, as I would like to watch these in order :thumbsup:

You will get 4 discs for season 1 and 7 disc for both season 2 and 3

Tanchi;4208502

Right, so it would prob be best for me to cancel all of them apart from … Right, so it would prob be best for me to cancel all of them apart from Season 1, disc 1, 2 &3, as I would like to watch these in order :thumbsup:

No need to they will send them out in order for you you will never get season 2 unless season one is finished.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

BlondeBella;4208510

No need to they will send them out in order for you you will never get … No need to they will send them out in order for you you will never get season 2 unless season one is finished.:thumbsup:

Okay, ive added all 3 seassons to my retail list now.
    so are you saying i will get the entire 1st boxset come though my door at once?

Or just the 1st 3 discs of seasson 1.. send them back and recive disc 4 then 1 & 2 of season 2?

Tanchi;4208530

Okay, ive added all 3 seassons to my retail list now.so are you saying i … Okay, ive added all 3 seassons to my retail list now.so are you saying i will get the entire 1st boxset come though my door at once?

no, they will send them out in order tho.

1st - 1.1, 1.2, 1.3
    2nd - 1.4, 2.1, 2.2
    3rd - 2.2, 2.3, 2.4
    4th - 2.5, 2.6, 2.7

and so on......

Tanchi;4208530

Okay, ive added all 3 seassons to my retail list now.so are you saying i … Okay, ive added all 3 seassons to my retail list now.so are you saying i will get the entire 1st boxset come though my door at once?Or just the 1st 3 discs of seasson 1.. send them back and recive disc 4 then 1 & 2 of season 2?

It depends what lovefilm your on, im only allowed on disc home at a time but if you allowed 3 then it will be as you said above with recieving the first 3 disc then so on.

Original Poster

im on the 3 disc plan, 90 days free thanks to hotdeals! lol
    ok, ill just wait and see what happends when they update my retail list.
    im hoping they will send the eintre boxset, but i doubt it lol

reped.

i have the 3 disc option, when i rent a boxset i get them all in order and just 3 discs at a time

Original Poster

cufc90;4209306

i have the 3 disc option, when i rent a boxset i get them all in order … i have the 3 disc option, when i rent a boxset i get them all in order and just 3 discs at a time

ah okay thats cool, ill just watch the 1st disc, then send it back watch the 2nd disc, send it back.. i should get the following couple of discs before i finish the 3rd :thumbsup:
    reped.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047170
      2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2136
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7241369
      4. Cat Chat77743

See more discussions