Groups

Boy flushes puppy down the toilet!!

dailymail.co.uk/new…tml

Video at the bottom of the article, cute puppy followed by big lol at the advert at the end!!

17 Comments

Awww a happy ending tho :-D
    More little mite

At first I LOL'd until I saw the video. Poor wee thing!
    Must have been ******* itself......Soz :-)

Johniemac;5496172

At first I LOL'd until I saw the video. Poor wee thing!Must have been … At first I LOL'd until I saw the video. Poor wee thing!Must have been ******* itself......Soz :-)

Well it was in the right place then.....

lol @ the advert! No wonder they're not charging...free advertisment!

Awww poor puppy, silly parents for not watching the child. lol

Original Poster

next time our drains are blocked I will just ram a puppy looking teddy bear down there and call dynarod telling them a puppy went down there :thumbsup:

the puppy shouldn have been taken out in the garden at only a week old

bellows;5497405

the puppy shouldn have been taken out in the garden at only a week old

Yeh I agree,it's way too young to be pulled about by children,should been laid in the basket.

Mum2Connor&Cerys;5497495

Yeh I agree,it's way too young to be pulled about by children,should been … Yeh I agree,it's way too young to be pulled about by children,should been laid in the basket.

i hope the rspca had a chat with the family next time the kids might put it in the washin machine to clean it

awwwwww bless i feel the most responsible thing to do is give the puppy to me for safe keeping:whistling:
    we lost one of our dogs last week so plenty of love here

Banned

brings a whole new concept to the Andrex puppy advert

dmissy13;5498592

awwwwww bless i feel the most responsible thing to do is give the puppy … awwwwww bless i feel the most responsible thing to do is give the puppy to me for safe keeping:whistling:we lost one of our dogs last week so plenty of love here

sorry to hear that i would be devo if anything happened to my cat hope your ok

bellows;5499194

sorry to hear that i would be devo if anything happened to my cat hope … sorry to hear that i would be devo if anything happened to my cat hope your ok

thanks
    I am all cried out and have 3 lively but confused boxers keeping me busy, he is in peace now i am trying to focus on that

dmissy13;5499380

thanks I am all cried out and have 3 lively but confused boxers keeping … thanks I am all cried out and have 3 lively but confused boxers keeping me busy, he is in peace now i am trying to focus on that

an animal lover like me :thumbsup: they must be a handful. i was in tears alot last week whilst watching the rspca show on c5 dont know why i watch these shows makes me so upset and angry at times i.e when owners abandon there pets i would love to work with animals but dont think i could handle it or control myself

Lol, good idea

bellows;5499623

an animal lover like me :thumbsup: they must be a handful. i was in tears … an animal lover like me :thumbsup: they must be a handful. i was in tears alot last week whilst watching the rspca show on c5 dont know why i watch these shows makes me so upset and angry at times i.e when owners abandon there pets i would love to work with animals but dont think i could handle it or control myself

i'm the same
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Heads-Up / Reminder - How to avoid using PayPal's own conversion rates :{22
      2. Fakespot.com Amazon fake review detector.710
      3. Show us your Photos 2017. September's Theme - 'Earth, Wind & Fire'32454
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047203

See more discussions