Found 8th May 2009
why do young kids think I want to hear what music they are listening to?
Gets on my nipple ends.
does this mean I'm an old fart?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
26 Comments

I think they want the young attractive ladies to hear it???

nope. I don't like hanging around homebase car park on a friday night with a can of shandy either.

cos they gangsta with their neon lights under their cars and their bass lines.....

i wanna be a gangsta's missus and ride in the fluffy passenger seat!

does this mean I'm an old fart?.

yes

It happens to us all :thumbsup:

Yes you are an old fart - leave em be

we still love it and we are old farts, once a boy racer............

magicbeans;5160650

cos they gangsta with their neon lights under their cars and their bass … cos they gangsta with their neon lights under their cars and their bass lines..... i wanna be a gangsta's missus and ride in the fluffy passenger seat!

Wow. You have no idea!

Original Poster

fireheaven;5160662

Yes you are an old fart - leave em be

well lets hope deafness comes quick:x

dean3988;5160680

Wow. You have no idea!

Dean, you SRSLY have no idea...EVAR. :-D

girls by us call them jonnylittledicks

hibees;5160682

well lets hope deafness comes quick:x

Lol how old are you?

Boy racers hate me - I am female, blonde and my music is just as loud and what really ****** them off is I can out drive them every time :thumbsup:

mod

Find out where they live and drive outside their house playing 60's psychedelia on full blast (or whatever your thing is). The confusion will frazzle their brains

andywedge;5160716

Find out where they live and drive outside their house playing 60's … Find out where they live and drive outside their house playing 60's psychedelia on full blast (or whatever your thing is). The confusion will frazzle their brains

Hello AW, whence did you become a modular fantacular???

:-D

Original Poster

fireheaven;5160707

Lol how old are you?Boy racers hate me - I am female, blonde and my music … Lol how old are you?Boy racers hate me - I am female, blonde and my music is just as loud and what really ****** them off is I can out drive them every time :thumbsup:

I like to pull up alongside them at traffic lights and turn radio 2 up full blast.
They keep laughing at me, but matron tells me not to worry:thinking:

mod

grex9101;5160725

Hello AW, whence did you become a modular fantacular???:-D

About a week ago

It was thrust upon me for my quest in confusing boy racers

(just to keep it on topic) :-D

hibees;5160739

I like to pull up alongside them at traffic lights and turn radio 2 up … I like to pull up alongside them at traffic lights and turn radio 2 up full blast.They keep laughing at me, but matron tells me not to worry:thinking:

:lol: aww I hope she strokes your head

hibees;5160739

I like to pull up alongside them at traffic lights and turn radio 2 up … I like to pull up alongside them at traffic lights and turn radio 2 up full blast.They keep laughing at me, but matron tells me not to worry:thinking:

radio 2? I have the danger mouse theme tune or classic FM for those occasions...

andywedge;5160760

About a week agoIt was thrust upon me for my quest in confusing boy … About a week agoIt was thrust upon me for my quest in confusing boy racers(just to keep it on topic) :-D

Well, congrats!!!

(don't give me infractions, I've been so good recently!!!)

boy racers, back on topic!

Phew :-D

Original Poster

Jed Maxwell;5160774

radio 2? I have the danger mouse theme tune or classic FM for those … radio 2? I have the danger mouse theme tune or classic FM for those occasions...

They used to show danger mouse in gaelic when I was a boy.
Was called DONNY MURDO.
Good to know I speak a little of my native tongue:-D

hibees;5160837

They used to show danger mouse in gaelic when I was a boy.Was called … They used to show danger mouse in gaelic when I was a boy.Was called DONNY MURDO.Good to know I speak a little of my native tongue:-D

Here's something I never quite got...

Donny Murdo = Danger Mouse, yeah?

A Munro is a type of mountain, yeah?

So the lead singer of Runrig (Donny Munro), translated is DANGER MOUNTAIN???

lol

Original Poster

grex9101;5160897

Here's something I never quite got...Donny Murdo = Danger Mouse, yeah?A … Here's something I never quite got...Donny Murdo = Danger Mouse, yeah?A Munro is a type of mountain, yeah?So the lead singer of Runrig (Donny Munro), translated is DANGER MOUNTAIN???lol

American actress- Park overall (True)
Go figure

hibees;5160938

American actress- Park overall (True)Go figure

I have the beginnings of confusion...:?

Original Poster

grex9101;5160983

I have the beginnings of confusion...:?

Dont want to freak you but thats the aging process;-)

hibees;5161050

Dont want to freak you but thats the aging process;-)

It has already begun!!!

:x:-D:?

in short yup

we become our parents !!

wait until you start to like to listen to Radio 2 !!

scary :w00t:

andywedge;5160716

Find out where they live and drive outside their house playing 60's … Find out where they live and drive outside their house playing 60's psychedelia on full blast (or whatever your thing is). The confusion will frazzle their brains

now thats an idea........

hibees;5160739

.......but thats embarrasing :giggle:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Whey protien410
    2. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...66
    3. I’m in dire need of a dash cam with remote viewing capability over 4G11
    4. Travel pillow22

See more discussions