Boy trades up old mobile phone to a Porsche Boxster on Craigslist!!

8 replies
Found 21st Jul 2010
That's amazing! I'm gonna try it...Starting with a...Eusebio International Legend Shiny Match attax card...Anyone want to trade/Swap? Anything considered...If anyone is willing to swap their Porsche for this card it would save me a lot of trouble...!

foreign.peacefmonline.com/new…php

8 Comments

swap a dalmation? need to complete this deal within 24 hours before mrs barky comes back from spain.

Original Poster

barky

swap a dalmation? need to complete this deal within 24 hours before mrs … swap a dalmation? need to complete this deal within 24 hours before mrs barky comes back from spain.

Is it a rare pink Dalmation? Otherwise no.

Original Poster

Damn at this rate I'll never get my Porsche!

Its possible :). I got an iPhone by starting off with £20. When i was 16. Could have carried on but got lazy.

Banned

I dont get how it works ?

damn, that site is so much more ugly than gumtree. Is it specifically for Londoners too?

The thing with methods like this - you rely to much on people not knowing the value of the items for trade. Also on honesty about condition. Feebay is to much hassle for things like this, I would hate to try to trade up so high when majority of people always want more.

Original Poster

My rare football card (2010 edition) is worth a very lot of money and I will be happy to trade for mac air, iphone 4, ps 3, xbox slims or any motor vehicles.... no time wasters please!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The HUKD Wuntu code sharing thread! (Three Mobile)96194
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769271
    3. Rewview sites22
    4. Add one, leave one game54315405

See more discussions