Groups

BOYCOTT HUKD!!!

I won't be using it until they put it back the way it was, hopefully alot of other people will join me and the powers that be will get the message

I am bitter as I am unpopular
    - boothy

Mods-edit function working fine btw
    - boothy

In b4 badge moaners.
    - tinkerbell28

The site changed?
    - dcx_badass
    - dcx_badass

25 Comments

no but yeah but!!

me too, to muched changed and and all messed up

ADMIN YOU WALLY PUT IT BACK OR YOU WILL GET ANARCHY FROM THE MASSES

Well you just did use it...!!!???

After agree changed a bit, but my laptop seems to have got slower?

People said that last time too...........they came back lol

hannah19790

People said that last time too...........they came back lol

This is even worse than the last revamp!

if it aint broke dont fix it lols

Banned

I like it.

Admin

Bit extreme don't you think...

We're still working on it.

Extreme.... lol

i think i like it too X)

People always say the same when facebook changes, but then they get used to it and it changes again they begging for the old (new) one again

i like this -> (its a hukdcat but you can't see it lol)

Just ban the OP

Problem solved

Im not keen....there was nothing wrong with the old way *Sulk*

Its horrible, what a waste of space and time!!

People power. Vote with your absence.........I'm gone!! Bye

Banned

juliet_bravo

Bit extreme don't you think...We're still working on it.

Then the question has to be asked, why put it live?

You asked for feedback, the feedback was overwhelmingly negative, at least in terms of bug reports and such like, a small percentage were fixed, more were found, you went live anyway.

Exactly like fo.lk, and now a lot of people refuse to use fo.lk purely because of the reputation it got when you rushed the launch.

jb, is it you, admin or someone else who is desperate to launch things clearly not ready?

(no hate)

I don't the reason why it was changed tbh. X)

Supermod

Grow up.

At least give them time to get it running properly before moaning.

It's not a life and death situation is it, if you do not like it go and do something more important for a day or so and then come back.

I for one think it will look much tidier and more professional once it's finished.

Give the guys a break.

Banned

juliet_bravo

Bit extreme don't you think...We're still working on it.

but explain why it was implemented when it is obviously broken in every area?

Banned

vibeone

You asked for feedback, the feedback was overwhelmingly negative, at … You asked for feedback, the feedback was overwhelmingly negative, at least in terms of bug reports and such like, a small percentage were fixed, more were found, you went live anyway.Exactly like fo.lk, and now a lot of people refuse to use fo.lk purely because of the reputation it got when you rushed the launch.jb, is it you, admin or someone else who is desperate to launch things clearly not ready?(no hate)

Probably the biggest understatement ever made! I would be embarrassed to release a site in such a poor state. Putting the fact it now looks awful (from a very good working template), it now has sooooo many CSS issues, i can't help ask if the developer knows what he's doing! I seem to recall Jaybird ended up sorting it out in the end?

Funnily, I'd question whether this release is Admins attempt at trolling! (Its the best one yet if it is BTW!)

It's appearance looks like its target audience is for 5 to 8 year olds.... so maybe its intentional!

Site doesn't look fully complete on my blackberry, I.e as I'm writing this reply there is no reply box just a white bit of screen loool

http://pbl-glasgow.stanford.edu/recallnew/undo.jpg

linw

if it aint broke dont fix it lols

It's broke now
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764548
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523450
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …233736
      4. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?963019

See more discussions