Boyfriend of woman stuck to toilet gets 6 months probation

A man whose girlfriend sat on a toilet so long that the seat stuck to her body has been sentenced to six months on probation.

The Associated Press reports that Kory McFadden pleaded no contest to a misdemeanour count of mistreatment of a dependent adult. A judge sentenced him to six months in jail but granted probation after the victim, McFarrens partner Pam Babcock, asked for leniency.

Babcocks extremely reclusive behaviour first made headlines in February 2008 when McFarren called the local sheriff in Ness County, Kansas explaining that Babcock, his live-in girlfriend, had not left their bathroom for two years.

When the police arrived at McFarrens trailer, they found Babcock stuck to the lavatory. Medics discovered that the toilet seat had become affixed to sores on her body and later estimated she had been sat on the loo for at least four weeks.

Babcock is currently under the protection of a guardian appointed through the legal department at the hospital where she received treatment. McFarren was also sentenced to six months in jail for an unrelated charge of lewd and lascivious behaviour for exposing himself to a teenage neighbour in March.

news.uk.msn.com/odd…046

Am i the only one who cant understand whats gone on? whys the BF been charged? its not as if he superglued her to it?

6 Comments

Original Poster

jellybaby22;2650295

no but he should have got her some help surely....

well he did phone the bizzies at one point

McFarren was also sentenced to six months in jail for an unrelated charge of lewd and lascivious behaviour for exposing himself to a teenage neighbour in March.

... can't blame him for that, where else is he supposed to do his business when he can't get into his own toilet

Oh dear, what can the matter be,
A stupid lady stuck in the lavatory,
She'll be there from Monday to Saturday.........

Original Poster

Alfonse;2650384

Oh dear, what can the matter be, A stupid lady stuck in the lavatory, … Oh dear, what can the matter be, A stupid lady stuck in the lavatory, She'll be there from Monday to Saturday.........

lol

Am i the only one who cant understand whats gone on? whys the BF been … Am i the only one who cant understand whats gone on? whys the BF been charged? its not as if he superglued her to it?

She was a dependent adult. Presumably unable to look after herself and depending on him to look after her. He failed her badly.
I don't find the mistreatment of vulnerable people amusing.

Thers always a positive

she diddnt have far to go for a wee did she :whistling:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad news about Barcelona1857
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764049
    3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2023
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846099

See more discussions