Boyfriends new rangers football top has arrived

13 replies
Found 14th Jul 2008
I wanna no what it looks like, but he won't let me open it til he gets back from work!! Anyone no what it looks like??

1. Misc
  2. Football
12 Comments

Original Poster

acecatcher3;2524442

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/08/09-kits/Page-2.html

looks like the one he already has:roll:

:? its defo the 2008 kit

I'm not too sure about the design but I did hear they had to leave some embroidery off it.... said something like SPL Champions 07/08?! :thumbsup:

Your mans got good taste.:thumbsup:

Is it blue?

Original Poster

Broxy;2524567

Your mans got good taste.:thumbsup:

if he supported Liverpool then he would:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Spider~Pig;2524531

I'm not too sure about the design but I did hear they had to leave some … I'm not too sure about the design but I did hear they had to leave some embroidery off it.... said something like SPL Champions 07/08?! :thumbsup:

lol gd one

Original Poster

can't believe it cost me £50, he had ferguson put on the bk, then he found out that ferguson will be out for a while lol

Kellie + Paisley;2524895

can't believe it cost me £50, he had ferguson put on the bk, then he … can't believe it cost me £50, he had ferguson put on the bk, then he found out that ferguson will be out for a while lol

no luck, i like the top nice and simple without to many daft swishes or god forbid hoops lol

incidently on ferguson ask your boyf if he's heard the rumour i've heard. its that fergies career is over and this op he's going in for is the last chance he's got of playing again although the chances of it working are tiny.

i heard this from a mate the week after the season was over and didn't believe a word of it until the news broke last week that he's out for 4 months.

remember you heard it here first.:thumbsup:

Can't believe no one mentioned his packet in that pic.

Original Poster

LadyMadonna;2524959

Can't believe no one mentioned his packet in that pic.

lol was more intrested in the top.,... but niceee
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition75857
    2. E: 22/09 (+6) Win £40,000, a BMW X4 and a Gadget Bundle with Good Morning B…88
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
    4. Win free gin for a year99

See more discussions