Groups
    EXPIRED

Boys Arsenal Home (Red/White) kit - 2008/10 - size 128cm - 140cm - best value?

Putting all partisanship to one side, can anyone tell me where the best place to find a full kit (shirt, shorts & socks) is? Have tried Arsenal.com & Kitbag but would ideally likley to source genuine kit cheaper!

If possible, would also like to personalise with name etc - Arsenal charge c£12!

Thanks

6 Comments

I agree with benjiboo, sports direct are the cheapest by far, most of their shirts are already personalised. I bought a Liverpool shirt for my 8 yr old and only paid £34 with TORRES on the back. ( I think they were £28 without name on back)
    They also sell a lot of Arsenal memorabillia too! Good luck

Original Poster

Chers guys, Sports Direct it is then.

How can i tell whether it is personlalised or not? With a kit I was hoping to find somewhere to put my sons name onit!

NPA;3478304

Chers guys, Sports Direct it is then.How can i tell whether it is … Chers guys, Sports Direct it is then.How can i tell whether it is personlalised or not? With a kit I was hoping to find somewhere to put my sons name onit!

Some kits already have one of the players names & No on it, i thinkk it's around £34-£36 or you can have it blank at the back for £28. I seem to remember that some of the stores will put your own name on it - i'm not sure how much they charge mind bit i'm sure they'll be cheaper than most other places. Cheers Annabel

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]what about kitbag
    15% off with voucher and quidco..[/COLOR]

There was 20% off mark prices @ the Emirates Stadium today, these included pre-printed shirts along with other merchandise. I don't know about personised ones though!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. laptop for editing 4k videos (3840×2160p 30 fps)11
      2. BBQ Lighter Fuel or Gel11
      3. Messages11
      4. Customs charged too much for a little item!67

See more discussions