Found 21st Oct 2009
hi does anyone know where to buy these at a reasonable price...little one is only 2 but hes very tall...i can get them from mothercare but at £17 pounds ish it seams such alot...so if anyone knows where i could get some cheaper i would be very grateful...
regards
karen

10 Comments

Banned

do you have any dunnes stores near you? xx

Banned

if not then asdas have them xx

Original Poster

thanks...will try asda...x
never heard of dunnes..im in lincolnshire

Primark has them

They had some in sainsburys too but not sure what age they go up to.

Bargain04;6640555

They had some in sainsburys too but not sure what age they go up to.

Yes its 4-5 :thumbsup:

i bought the girls one from mothercare and it was £17 but let me tell you it is worth every penny my daughter loves it and never has it off as soon as i wash it she has it back on so for something that gets that much use its brilliant also they wash really well hers still looks new so if i was you i would get to mothercare and spend the £17 it will be the best £17 you could spend.

Think its only £9 in Asda for a Thomas one, think there is ITNG too, not sure tho.

asda about £9, least thats how much i think teh age 2-3 was so maybe £1 or 2 more in a bigger size

Original Poster

thanks everyone...ive found one at lincoln for £9 what a pain to find...i rang round primarks in lincoln and sheffield none there kept saying they only go up to 2 but i think i remember seeing bigger sizes last year after the prompt about there...
your a great bunch
karen xx
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Removing Integrated fridge freezer22
    2. Should I upgrade to Windows 10?58
    3. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed436
    4. Domain renewal35

See more discussions