boys have hotwheels what is the girls equivalent?

16 replies
Found 17th Oct 2016
This isn't about gender, my girl has a couple of pink cars she picked but couldn't really care less about them as she's very typically girly like my boy is typically a boy. So what I'd like to know is what is a girly equivalent of a hotwheels? Something cheap and well made, I just can't find anything. Thanks.

16 Comments

matchbox?

hotwheels.

You could try wow toys. It's not really same thing but they do have pink vehicles and defo well made

I used to have a Wonder Woman Corgi car in the early 1980s...carried it with me everywhere as a kid!

Original Poster

Thanks I've worded this badly not cars but something in a similar price range and quality, not type of toy. I know they do puppy in my pocket and ponies but wondered if there's other options.

Polly Pocket - Polly Wheels series - same people as hot wheels.

Barbie doll?

cheap and well made ?
good luck with that !

what about them tsum tsum things? my little girl is 3 and she goes mad for star monsters pocket friends, absolutely crackers about em. dirt cheap little plastic figures, 2 figures and 2 stickers in a blind £1 bag.

home bargains have got a few different things in, I got the girl smurfs in a pink car, looks great and good price . they have a
great choice of girlsand boys
starting from 50p and lots of top brands. I always shop in store as I never seem to see much on there website, It's 1 of my favourite shops fantastic prices hope this helps

If you mean toy car wise then you have the toy cars from the Pixar movie Cars. My daughter loves the film and has a lot of the die cast cars which are very good quality.

Banned

she must be a tom boy if she's into cars. I remember I was , I chopped my dolls hair off , they were boring not to mention what I did with the arms

sofiasar

she must be a tom boy if she's into cars. I remember I was , I chopped … she must be a tom boy if she's into cars. I remember I was , I chopped my dolls hair off , they were boring not to mention what I did with the arms

You weren't a tomboy, just a psycho....

Banned

Gollywood

You weren't a tomboy, just a psycho....

​thanks gollywood
you just called a child (then) a psycho! happy i didn't know you back then

sofiasar

she must be a tom boy if she's into cars. I remember I was , I chopped … she must be a tom boy if she's into cars. I remember I was , I chopped my dolls hair off , they were boring not to mention what I did with the arms

You mutilated your dolls X)

Banned

deb8z

You mutilated your dolls X)

​nope, I only did it just to one
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The HUKD Wuntu code sharing thread! (Three Mobile)98198
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769468
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247628
    4. South Park: The Fractured Butt Hole Preorders - Ubisoft Store (Free Season …22

See more discussions