Groups

Boys held as girl, 15, found murdered in Bridgend woods

Banned
    To sad for words.

When I was 15, I was interested in becoming the next Prodigy, not killing people.

I can't get my head around this mentality

16 Comments

so tomorrow mornings sun will carry a story about violent video games then?

Banned

Not many young people must be left in Brigend after all the suicides.

Must be something in the water oO

Isnt that the area where there seemed to be lots of teenage suicides past couple of years?

Yeah this is a tragic story - a young person murdered - but also sadly, a story we are hearing too often

Banned

barky

so tomorrow mornings sun will carry a story about violent video games … so tomorrow mornings sun will carry a story about violent video games then?

I blame Rooney

RIP

BTW - they have been arrested on suspicion of murder - doesn't mean they have commited murder. Innocent until proven guilty.....

bossyboots

Isnt that the area where there seemed to be lots of teenage suicides past … Isnt that the area where there seemed to be lots of teenage suicides past couple of years?Yeah this is a tragic story - a young person murdered - but also sadly, a story we are hearing too often

Yes bridgend become known for teenage suicides, not sure why, We live only 25 mins away from there.
    Poor girl, there are some cruel people in this world!

DLM

I blame Rooney

lolz

Banned

DLM

Not many young people must be left in Brigend after all the suicides.Must … Not many young people must be left in Brigend after all the suicides.Must be something in the water oO

you are one sick puppy DLM....

even if people blame video games / films for doing such acts you have to be wrong in the head to try and re-enact something like that...

what are they thinking ? maybe it's something ( rape ) gone wrong i dunno.. noone does tbh.. just sad, wrong and sickening!

beth3735

Yes bridgend become known for teenage suicides, not sure why, We live … Yes bridgend become known for teenage suicides, not sure why, We live only 25 mins away from there. Poor girl, there are some cruel people in this world!

Same here we're about 25mins away too. It's been all over the news (on the radio) all day. Very, very sad.

Banned

RFC

you are one sick puppy DLM....

Why? oO

Banned

DLM

Why? oO

eh!!!

joking about dead kids are you for real! oO

gari189

BTW - they have been arrested on suspicion of murder - doesn't mean they … BTW - they have been arrested on suspicion of murder - doesn't mean they have commited murder. Innocent until proven guilty.....

This is "The Misc". If they're young, foreign or on benefits, they're guilty. God forbid if they're all 3.

Banned

http://sangrea.net/free-cartoons/saying_chip-on-shoulder.jpg
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31154
      2. Weekly game codes giveaway 182722
      3. Find out how good your GP surgery is1010
      4. Did you know?2951

See more discussions