Found 13th Oct 2016
Hi not sure I put this in right place or if allowed but was wondering any1 knows of any deals on super hero costumes

I want to get my son all the hero ones like hulk batman captain America ironman etc (he has superman n Spider-Man) for his birthday in November

any 1 know where I can get them together as a group or cheap for each

Help very much appreciated

13 Comments

Asda might be your best bet, they seemed to be the cheapest when I was looking for my son x

I looked all over too Matalan is where I got Captain America from, they had a range of different ones

sainsburys when they have their 25% off sale sometimes even reduced to half price

ebay.co.uk/itm…050?var=&hash=item21184a53ba:m:m9JAXjkkmdEfFB0u_6cuzAQ

Havee a look here, they look good

Hvae a look at the links here

Original Poster

Thanks I been finding it hard specially as he 4 in November but he really tall so in 4-5. And most places costumes go 3-4 5-6 it's soooo odd and annoying.

We making him a imaginary corner with lots costume s n props and loads books etc

I'm going to be putting up a post in the for sale section tomorrow for a Batman and spiderman outfit as in the link Click posted by 54KUR413. Size is 5-6.

Original Poster

markvirgo

I'm going to be putting up a post in the for sale section tomorrow for a … I'm going to be putting up a post in the for sale section tomorrow for a Batman and spiderman outfit as in the link Click posted by 54KUR413. Size is 5-6.

Ooo how much n has it mask and cape

cato4eva

Thanks I been finding it hard specially as he 4 in November but he really … Thanks I been finding it hard specially as he 4 in November but he really tall so in 4-5. And most places costumes go 3-4 5-6 it's soooo odd and annoying. We making him a imaginary corner with lots costume s n props and loads books etc

​I had the same issue, Matalan seemed to be the only ones that did age 4-5. Sometimes they have special offers on where you can get the costumes around a tenner each x

Original Poster

It daft really as I'd of thought that is the age group that would really want hero costumes

cato4eva

Ooo how much n has it mask and cape

Yes they are complete. I can't state a price as I can't as it's not the sales section. I will PM you with the link to the sales ad once on.

Original Poster

markvirgo

Yes they are complete. I can't state a price as I can't as it's not the … Yes they are complete. I can't state a price as I can't as it's not the sales section. I will PM you with the link to the sales ad once on.

No problem thank u

Original Poster

I need batman and iron man still
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What stereo cable is this? (Please click to view image)33
    2. changing a dimmer swith to normal light switch33
    3. What is gearbest like on warranty?66
    4. Switch from BT to BT same property different person45

See more discussions