Groups
    EXPIRED

Boys Underwear Trunks

Hiya, im looking for quite a few pairs of childrens underwear trunks, the ones that are tight fitting, although ive looked everywhere online, and your looking at £8- £10 for a pack of 3, i think this is a bit expensive for underwear, especially when i have 3 boys!!! And there gonna need a few packs each. Anyone any ideas where is best to get them from, prefably online.

xxx

17 Comments

i know what you mean but next or vertbaudet are the only ones i like for my two..i got them from vertbaudet with the codes last time-didnt you try that?

Primark have them for £3-£4 a pack, altho you cant buy on line,

How about peacocks? I bought my son some from the store for £3 - I think they have on line don't they?

i found H & M quite good for these as my grandson is quite skinny and he needs the tight ones as they look like shorts if not

Original Poster

plumberman01

i know what you mean but next or vertbaudet are the only ones i like for … i know what you mean but next or vertbaudet are the only ones i like for my two..i got them from vertbaudet with the codes last time-didnt you try that?

Hi hunnie, i know their current ones are from next, i got them when the sale was on, as i dont mind paying £4.50 lol no ive never used vertbaudet and im guessing the codes are expired now? xxxx

Original Poster

GRGO140

Primark have them for £3-£4 a pack, altho you cant buy on line,

Im up early this morning lol, going to primark for 8:30 as the one im going to is mega busy on a saturday so wanna be there early then i can get home! So i shall have a look thanks hun xxxx

Original Poster

melmorc

How about peacocks? I bought my son some from the store for £3 - I think … How about peacocks? I bought my son some from the store for £3 - I think they have on line don't they?

Ive looked on peacocks website, and instore, and they didnt have any xxxx Thanks xxx

Original Poster

sweepette

i found H & M quite good for these as my grandson is quite skinny and he … i found H & M quite good for these as my grandson is quite skinny and he needs the tight ones as they look like shorts if not

Oooh ill have a look on there thankyou xxxx

i found the la redoute and vertbaudet were still working when i last looked....even tho expired, as you need to juggle the items and make a new accoutn each time to get them to accept the code. They have changed the site too which recognises names/emails etc so you need a new one each time lol

missgem

Hi hunnie, i know their current ones are from next, i got them when the … Hi hunnie, i know their current ones are from next, i got them when the sale was on, as i dont mind paying £4.50 lol no ive never used vertbaudet and im guessing the codes are expired now? xxxx

Original Poster

plumberman01

i found the la redoute and vertbaudet were still working when i last … i found the la redoute and vertbaudet were still working when i last looked....even tho expired, as you need to juggle the items and make a new accoutn each time to get them to accept the code. They have changed the site too which recognises names/emails etc so you need a new one each time lol

I will have a look now thanks hun, i did look in h&m and primark today but the tight fitting ones only started from ages 7!!!! gutted! i need 2-3 and 3-4 xxx

the vertbaudet ones are the best things i have had off them tbh..wash and tumble like new-fit snugly and so cute..and this will maybe gross others out but after 2 yrs wear theyre still good to pass down!

missgem

I will have a look now thanks hun, i did look in h&m and primark today … I will have a look now thanks hun, i did look in h&m and primark today but the tight fitting ones only started from ages 7!!!! gutted! i need 2-3 and 3-4 xxx

£4 fior 3 in asda nice ones just seen them...and realised gson has them (i didnt buy them thats why i didnt know cost)

Original Poster

plumberman01

£4 fior 3 in asda nice ones just seen them...and realised gson has them … £4 fior 3 in asda nice ones just seen them...and realised gson has them (i didnt buy them thats why i didnt know cost)

I looked in my local asda and only saw them from 5-6 years

im sure i saw 2/3 in ourds warrington westbrook near ikea? its not too far for you is it?

you can order them to store anyway cant you free?

missgem

I looked in my local asda and only saw them from 5-6 years

or if you knmow which you want ill pick them up for you?

Original Poster

plumberman01

or if you knmow which you want ill pick them up for you?

There online but only start from 4-5 years xxxx
    Edited by: "missgem" 20th Jun 2011

im sure i saw 2/3??

if you want to call westbrook and ask them i will get them for you if you cant get down and post em or collectplus whatever?

missgem

There online but only start from 4-5 years xxxx

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Query on retail selling on beer44
      2. Any discount for paultons park?11
      3. Help O2 wont repair my sony experia xz921
      4. Anything better than allcast?22

See more discussions