Great minds

Banned

boys/men same thing really

its not to do with your nite out is it ??:oops:

they are also useless at catching spiders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Banned

You can always tell when boys/men lie, well in person I can:whistling:

whats to discuss you summed it up already in op hehe

oh i got 'the t-shirt' between men and my kids dont know whats worse! have you got a specific bad apple or is this just a general thing??

Titchimp;2519272

Great minds

now That made me laugh! :-D

"I have a headache"
    "I have had it in my wardrobe for years"
    "It didn't cost much"
    "I Agree with you"

Original Poster

nah, nothing to do with my night out.
    just seems to get lie after lie after lie and its upsetting. The truth hurts but it hurts so much less then lies do when you find out the truth.

Prissymiss;2519276

You can always tell when boys/men lie, well in person I can:whistling:

Every time!! - They give it away without realising so easily!!:roll:

Original Poster

Vimes220;2519283

"I have a headache""I have had it in my wardrobe for years""It didn't … "I have a headache""I have had it in my wardrobe for years""It didn't cost much""I Agree with you"

acctually i have a friend like that

bellabonkers;2519284

nah, nothing to do with my night out.just seems to get lie after lie … nah, nothing to do with my night out.just seems to get lie after lie after lie and its upsetting. The truth hurts but it hurts so much less then lies do when you find out the truth.

Sounds serious!:friends:

I myself never lie

I am economicall with the truth tho

Original Poster

KELLY 'N' STEVE;2519289

I cant tell, I trust too much sometimes

Banned

KELLY 'N' STEVE;2519289

It's usually the mouth that gives it away, its a slight tightening of the lips. If not the eyes.

Original Poster

KELLY 'N' STEVE;2519296

Sounds serious!:friends:

think i'll go have my daily sob now...:cry:

Peter invited his mother for dinner, during the course of the meal. His mother
    couldn't help but notice how lovely Peter's flat mate Joanne was.

She had long been suspicious of a relationship between the two, and this only
    made her more curious.

Over the course of the evening, while watching the two interact, she started
    to wonder if there was more between Peter and his flat mate than met the eye.

Reading his mum's thoughts, Peter volunteered, 'I know what you must
    be thinking, but I assure you, Joanne & I are just flat mates.

About a week later, Joanne came to Peter saying, 'Ever since your mother
    came to dinner, I've been unable to find the frying pan, you don't
    suppose she took it do you?.

'Well I doubt it, but I'll e-mail her just to be sure' said Peter.

So he sat down and wrote

DEAR MOTHER,

I'M NOT SAYING THAT YOU 'DID' TAKE THE FRYING PAN FROM MY HOUSE.
    I'M NOT SAYING THAT YOU 'DID NOT' TAKE THE FRYING PAN BUT THE FACT
    REMAINS THAT IT HAS BEEN MISSING EVER SINCE YOU WERE HERE FOR DINNER.

LOVE PETER

Several days later, Peter received an email from his mother which read

DEAR SON,

I'M NOT SAYING THAT YOU 'DO' SLEEP WITH JOANNE, AND I'M NOT
    SAYING THAT YOU 'DO NOT' SLEEP WITH JOANNE, BUT THE FACT REMAINS THAT
    IF SHE WAS SLEEPING IN HER OWN BED, SHE WOULD HAVE FOUND THE F**KING FRYING PAN BY NOW.

LOVE MUM

Lesson of the day,

NEVER LIE TO YOUR MOTHER

bellabonkers;2519302

I cant tell, I trust too much sometimes

I am mainly talking about the other half but i am also too trusting sometimes!
    Soft in the head!

Banned

Prissymiss;2519309

It's usually the mouth that gives it away, its a slight tightening of the … It's usually the mouth that gives it away, its a slight tightening of the lips. If not the eyes.

yeah, its when it opens you know

grin and bear the lies (diss the mf to your friends)
    if he provides you with a life you deserve - have separate bedrooms and make sure you have 1 joint bank account and 3 of your own-

bellabonkers;2519310

think i'll go have my daily sob now...:cry:

oooh no:w00t: dont get upset get EVEN!! or better still the upper hand-think revenge:thumbsup:

Brilliant joke!

sassie;2519320

I know that well!

GerryG;2519315

Peter invited his mother for dinner, during the course of the meal. His … Peter invited his mother for dinner, during the course of the meal. His mothercouldn't help but notice how lovely Peter's flat mate Joanne was.She had long been suspicious of a relationship between the two, and this onlymade her more curious.Over the course of the evening, while watching the two interact, she startedto wonder if there was more between Peter and his flat mate than met the eye.Reading his mum's thoughts, Peter volunteered, 'I know what you mustbe thinking, but I assure you, Joanne & I are just flat mates.About a week later, Joanne came to Peter saying, 'Ever since your mothercame to dinner, I've been unable to find the frying pan, you don'tsuppose she took it do you?.'Well I doubt it, but I'll e-mail her just to be sure' said Peter.So he sat down and wroteDEAR MOTHER,I'M NOT SAYING THAT YOU 'DID' TAKE THE FRYING PAN FROM MY HOUSE.I'M NOT SAYING THAT YOU 'DID NOT' TAKE THE FRYING PAN BUT THE FACTREMAINS THAT IT HAS BEEN MISSING EVER SINCE YOU WERE HERE FOR DINNER.LOVE PETERSeveral days later, Peter received an email from his mother which readDEAR SON,I'M NOT SAYING THAT YOU 'DO' SLEEP WITH JOANNE, AND I'M NOTSAYING THAT YOU 'DO NOT' SLEEP WITH JOANNE, BUT THE FACT REMAINS THATIF SHE WAS SLEEPING IN HER OWN BED, SHE WOULD HAVE FOUND THE F**KING FRYING PAN BY NOW.LOVE MUMLesson of the day,NEVER LIE TO YOUR MOTHER:)

and here was me thinking you was busy looking for me a TV:roll:

hope this made Bella smile cos its a good one:thumbsup:

Got side tracked Louloo>>>>>>>>>>>>> brb

Original Poster

I'm just too soft, i really am. Even my own mother keeps telling me to toughen up!

bellabonkers;2519343

I'm just too soft, i really am. Even my own mother keeps telling me to … I'm just too soft, i really am. Even my own mother keeps telling me to toughen up!

mums do know best :roll: usually! if you're not tough your not and you can't just change overnight. Make sure if you are in this relationship you get what you want from it-if you can't say it write it down! As long as you lie down though you will be walked on-if you are with people who don't appreciate you.
    Do you need another good night out maybe:roll:

Is this someone 'getting even', do you think???

*********.co.uk/Com…308

Fleebay item no. 290243749477.

Link didn't work. Whole house contents for sale, even the kitchen sink!!!!

Original Poster

louloo;2519375

mums do know best :roll: usually! if you're not tough your not and you … mums do know best :roll: usually! if you're not tough your not and you can't just change overnight. Make sure if you are in this relationship you get what you want from it-if you can't say it write it down! As long as you lie down though you will be walked on-if you are with people who don't appreciate you. Do you need another good night out maybe:roll:

i'm not in a relationship!
    lol it's about men i have known and do know, not one i'm in a relationship with.

Banned

sassie;2519320

Every time:thumbsup:

bellabonkers;2519388

i'm not in a relationship!lol it's about men i have known and do know, … i'm not in a relationship!lol it's about men i have known and do know, not one i'm in a relationship with.

if they arent relations then they are in the past arent they? and you CAN move on-why dont you get out there and do some more shuffling? and next time you can always buy a guy a drink:whistling:

bankofmumndad;2519383

Is this someone 'getting even', do you … Is this someone 'getting even', do you think???http://*********.co.uk/Complete-House-Contents-For-Sale-Including-Gates-A1_W0QQitemZ290243749477QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item290243749477&_trksid=p3911.m14.l1308Fleebay item no. 290243749477.Link didn't work. Whole house contents for sale, even the kitchen sink!!!!

lol would love to do that!!!

Ah I don't get mad or even..simply walk away with my head held high :).

Have been on the receiving end of female liars also cuts both ways..just don't let folks live in your head rent free

GerryG;2519466

Ah I don't get mad or even..simply walk away with my head held high … Ah I don't get mad or even..simply walk away with my head held high :).Have been on the receiving end of female liars also cuts both ways..just don't let folks live in your head rent free

love that-rent free-id be rich if i charged:roll:

How do you tell when a woman is lying?

Her lips are moving.

louloo;2519510

love that-rent free-id be rich if i charged:roll:

Hmm might have a good business plan there haha

harlzter;2519537

How do you tell when a woman is lying?Hope ya can run fast lol Her lips … How do you tell when a woman is lying?Hope ya can run fast lol Her lips are moving.

GerryG;2519466

Ah I don't get mad or even..simply walk away with my head held high … Ah I don't get mad or even..simply walk away with my head held high :).Have been on the receiving end of female liars also cuts both ways..just don't let folks live in your head rent free

I have to agree with that although its easier said than done sometimes.

Bella whoever has lied to you has clearly lost the trust of a good friend x

Banned

Boys/Men...Girls/Women....everyone lies its human nature to lie...sad but true

You just gotta get over it, pick yourself up and get back on with your life hun

xxx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Martin Lewis explains your Ryanair cancellation rights.45
      2. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1445
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1316
      4. iPhone X 256GB for £569 on O2 - Pre Order1118

See more discussions