Groups

BPA: Naughty Naughty Biggy Boi

Like today, I waz chillin in da classrum wid ma brah's - I wasnt doin much work like cause thats how i play the game - Den this teacha is i'in me up n asks to see my student id card, I say i left it @ ma crib palace 'n' she sez gt out ma clazzroom cause you aint even a legit student

So i was just wondering if i can wonder into college that sint even my college?

9 Comments

she probably thought u werent supposed to be in college considering ure english is so poor, is the college a ghetto college?

It's wander not wonder. :whistling:

How old are you five ?.

you're a tard

I think ]this college will suit your needs.

I think it's a BG1 parody (police stopped me) thread.

Of course it doesn't compare with the master really.

greg_68;6914838

I think it's a BG1 parody (police stopped me) thread.Of course it doesn't … I think it's a BG1 parody (police stopped me) thread.Of course it doesn't compare with the master really.

+1

greg_68;6914838

I think it's a BG1 parody (police stopped me) thread.Of course it doesn't … I think it's a BG1 parody (police stopped me) thread.Of course it doesn't compare with the master really.

Master / Leader of the tard following...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553813
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424814507
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767507
      4. Your favourite member of the Labour shadow cabinet is .....68

See more discussions