Found 2nd Jan 2010
hi does anyone know how to check out on b& q website,, looking to buy stuff online and have been on website 2 hours tryin to checkout, .. theres no checkout button anywhere,, its driving me mad lol

thanks janine x

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
11 Comments

this happened to me trying to buy something the other day.
had a good look and noticed it let me put something in my basket that wasn't available for reserve and collect or home delivery and would only let me use the save for later option. i guess that meant it wasn't available.
check you have selected the right option. hope that helps

Original Poster

yeh its saying out of stock for reserve and collect, and a wee '-' for to buy on line,,, i persumed that everything on ther website could be delivered, yeh its saying save for later,,, its quite strange cause 18 different things i have ordered and im sur they all couldnt be oos. thanks 4 ur reply xx

janineohare

yeh its saying out of stock for reserve and collect, and a wee '-' for to … yeh its saying out of stock for reserve and collect, and a wee '-' for to buy on line,,, i persumed that everything on ther website could be delivered, yeh its saying save for later,,, its quite strange cause 18 different things i have ordered and im sur they all couldnt be oos. thanks 4 ur reply xx

try a different web browser, this sort of thing happens sometimes with safari, try chrome or firefox etc

if you want try posting a link of one of the items you're having trouble with and we'll see its a prob with the site or your browser

Original Poster

how do ya try a diff browser, as i dnt know much about computers lol,,

here a link of 1 off the things,,, lol thinkn a head ,,
diy.com/diy…lse

Original Poster

doesnt seemto be showing up, only takin to main page, sorry 1 of them is 6ft fibre optic xmas tree. its in chrstmas stuff,,,
thanks x

I got to the link, seems that its christmas stock so you can't buy it online, think you have to select your local store on the checkout page then it tells you if they have stock for all the items on your list. Tried my local store and didn't have any i'd hazard a guess all this christmas stuff has now gone.

The website is also messing up and is awful to use at the best of times.

Original Poster

oh can ya not, god the site really is a joke, its seems everything is out of stock instore all 18 items, also ordered rolls of insulation etc, **** it. thanks very much 4 your help anyway x

might be worth leaving it in your basket and trying again tomorrow. I just added a few random items to my basket and they were all out of stock, seems very odd

ahhhh were by any chance your items from the sale section as it all seems to have pretty much gone?

Original Poster

yeh thats what im gonna do so hopfully i can buy them tmro,,, yeh i also added other thimgs to basket to and they seem to b oos too.. weird

thanks x
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Google maps on Plusnet45
    2. Is this expensive?1017
    3. £300 for a XZ1 Compact Worth Keeping or return56
    4. I posted a deal that has been removed612

See more discussions