Expired

B&Q friends & Family privilage Voucher Save 20% Who would like one???

Found 13th Jul 2009
I have "several" of these vouchers for 20% off at B&Q valid from MON 20th July - Mon 3rd August.

If you would like one all I will be looking for is a min of 50p to cover my time, stamp and envelope cost and I will post 1st class for you.

Please only request if you are genuinely going to use and will benefit.. this could mean a massive saving.

Please request in Thread.. At this stage it will be strictly one for member until the Thread has had plenty of time to be seen by others .

I will then send you my paypal address by PM for postal charges please pay via PAYPAL GIFT

1. Misc
  2. Family
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Family
88 Comments

me please - lots of decorating to do

Me please - much needed this friday

Original Poster

octobergirl;5738427

me please - lots of decorating to do

Send me a PM please OG with your address and I will reply with Paypal addy Cheers :thumbsup:

Original Poster

DAMNOME;5738437

Me please - much needed this friday

Does not start until the 20th :whistling:

frollickingfrill;5738452

Does not start until the 20th :whistling:

Oh damn it

Would love one if you have any left (am going to be decorating the hall and bedrooms over the next few weeks so would be very useful). Thank you

Original Poster

Suranne;5738543

Would love one if you have any left (am going to be decorating the hall … Would love one if you have any left (am going to be decorating the hall and bedrooms over the next few weeks so would be very useful). Thank you

Like above could you please send your address and I will reply with paypal Addy :thumbsup:

Me please, might get some of those jobs done that I've been promising the OH!

yes please!! we need to wooden floor the whole of the downstairs of the house and would save us a packet! as well as the 50p u would have our undying gratitude!!!
jo

ive messaged you...been wanting to buy my mum a garden swing...
regards
karen

I've sent a message also, if there are any left. Cheers

Yes please if you have any going spare. Need a new hose desperately!!!

Original Poster

Sorry folks. Internet connection playing up... as long as you have sent me a PM hen I will send you the paypal addy...

Original Poster

wookiemummy;5738699

Do you want a Gardena one ??? :-D

Original Poster

joharni;5738637

yes please!! we need to wooden floor the whole of the downstairs of the … yes please!! we need to wooden floor the whole of the downstairs of the house and would save us a packet! as well as the 50p u would have our undying gratitude!!!jo

Can you send me your details please and I will reply wit Paypal addy :thumbsup:

freddysmum;5738644

ive messaged you...been wanting to buy my mum a garden … ive messaged you...been wanting to buy my mum a garden swing...regardskaren

PM replied too :thumbsup:
Charlie&Lola;5738689

PM replied to :whistling:
wookiemummy;5738699

Please send me your details and I will reply with paypal address cheers

I don't need anything hon... just saying hi x x

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;5738956

I don't need anything hon... just saying hi x x

Oh bless ya.. Hi to you to... hope your well Hun :thumbsup:

frollickingfrill;5738965

Oh bless ya.. Hi to you to... hope your well Hun :thumbsup:

I'm fine sweetie, how are you doing? x x

Original Poster

Charlie&Lola;5738689

Postage recieved thanks... will be posted tomorrow Hun :thumbsup:

Original Poster

joharni;5738637

yes please!! we need to wooden floor the whole of the downstairs of the … yes please!! we need to wooden floor the whole of the downstairs of the house and would save us a packet! as well as the 50p u would have our undying gratitude!!!jo

Paypemt recieved ... Oh and thanks for the extra :thumbsup: will be posted tomorrow

i could reallly do with one of these, gotta buy new oven as well as other bits n bobs

Original Poster

shanecr;5739112

i could reallly do with one of these, gotta buy new oven as well as other … i could reallly do with one of these, gotta buy new oven as well as other bits n bobs

No problem.. PM me your address andf I will reply with my paypal addy ... Oh and enjoy :thumbsup:

no thank u! its going to save me at least a hundred quid!!!! and with baby number 3 on the way we need every penny!!! cheers hun x

Original Poster

joharni;5739124

no thank u! its going to save me at least a hundred quid!!!! and with … no thank u! its going to save me at least a hundred quid!!!! and with baby number 3 on the way we need every penny!!! cheers hun x

Oh congrats to you... Hope all goes well all the best to you :-D

frollickingfrill;5739072

Postage recieved thanks... will be posted tomorrow Hun :thumbsup:

Thanks muchly indeed, very kind of you :thumbsup:

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;5738969

I'm fine sweetie, how are you doing? x x

I'm tickity bo thanking you :-Da glass of wine is helping thou :giggle:

Original Poster

Charlie&Lola;5739136

Thanks muchly indeed, very kind of you :thumbsup:

My pleaseure...I'm all for not paying full price for things... one of the perks of the job :giggle: :thumbsup:

Original Poster

shanecr;5739112

i could reallly do with one of these, gotta buy new oven as well as other … i could reallly do with one of these, gotta buy new oven as well as other bits n bobs

Postage cost recieved (and a little extra thanks :thumbsup:) will post tomorrow and hope you get want you want

Original Poster

Suranne;5738543

Would love one if you have any left (am going to be decorating the hall … Would love one if you have any left (am going to be decorating the hall and bedrooms over the next few weeks so would be very useful). Thank you

Thanks for the payment (and the extra) will post tomorrow Hun :thumbsup:

Do you still have any left please?

We need to buy some turf so this will come in very handy

Original Poster

loobie;5739415

Do you still have any left please? We need to buy some turf so this will … Do you still have any left please? We need to buy some turf so this will come in very handy

Yeah no problem.. pm me your address and I will reply with paypal addy for "donation " :thumbsup:

frollickingfrill;5739377

Thanks for the payment (and the extra) will post tomorrow Hun … Thanks for the payment (and the extra) will post tomorrow Hun :thumbsup:

Thank you very much

Original Poster

Any for takers for tomorrow posting ,, speak now :giggle:

frollickingfrill;5739945

Any for takers for tomorrow posting ,, speak now :giggle:

Yes please. We are doing our kitchen and need to buy worktop and appliances from B&Q. Thanks.

Original Poster

shibi din;5739994

Yes please. We are doing our kitchen and need to buy worktop and … Yes please. We are doing our kitchen and need to buy worktop and appliances from B&Q. Thanks.

send me your address and I will reply to it with my Paypal address for postage :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Will check in the morning.. off for the night now:thumbsup:

Didnt get a message back with your paypal details xxx

Original Poster

loobie;5740587

Didnt get a message back with your paypal details xxx

PM'd for you :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Jumpingphil;5740750

Thanks for your quick reply.Have PMd you a thanks but you are full up.

all cleaned out now:thumbsup::thumbsup:

If you have any left then I would like one please - bought a shower cubicle in the big weekend deals last weekend but they had no trays or waste - so this would be useful for these! I have pm'd you.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…8261554
    2. I couldn't hold it in any longer - it's World Toilet Day today!711
    3. Video shows nurses laughing as dying WWII vet calls for help55
    4. Massive reductions on PSVR units - UK next?1119

See more discussions