Groups

B&Q friends & Family privilage Voucher Save 20% Who would like one???

I have "several" of these vouchers for 20% off at B&Q valid from TUE 17th November - Mon 30th November

If you would like one all I will be looking for is a min of 50p to cover my time, stamp and envelope cost and I will post 1st class for you.

Please only request if you are genuinely going to use and will benefit.. this could mean a massive saving.

Please request in Thread.. At this stage it will be strictly one for member until the Thread has had plenty of time to be seen by others .

I will then send you my paypal address by PM for postal charges please pay via PAYPAL GIFT and ensure you place your Hukd's member name in the subject on submitting the payment

11 Comments

i would please?? getting bathroom done!

I would like one!
    I have just bought a house so there are lots of things I need to buy from here

yes please - many thanks

I need beading, paint and a light fixture.

PM me if I can have one.

Thanks x

Banned

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Indigo"]Reported - cant ask for money out of for sale board.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

hi - let me know if you still have one of these we've got a meeting at b&q on saturday about a new bathroom!

Cheers,
    worto.

vibeone;6801163

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Indigo"]Reported - cant ask for … [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Indigo"]Reported - cant ask for money out of for sale board.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

:roll:

Banned

Rhianne;6801193

:roll:

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]Yes?

Its a clear breach of the rules, and I hope the OP is infracted. She is asking for money, regardless of the amount means it has to go on the FS board, and as its doesn't have a RRP, it can't be sold either.

Freebie or nothing. FF knows the rules.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

vibeone;6801249

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]Yes?Its a clear … [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]Yes?Its a clear breach of the rules, and I hope the OP is infracted. She is asking for money, regardless of the amount means it has to go on the FS board, and as its doesn't have a RRP, it can't be sold either.Freebie or nothing. FF knows the rules.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

"I hope the OP is infracted" :giggle:

Sad.

vibeone;6801249

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]Yes?Its a clear … [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]Yes?Its a clear breach of the rules, and I hope the OP is infracted. She is asking for money, regardless of the amount means it has to go on the FS board, and as its doesn't have a RRP, it can't be sold either.Freebie or nothing. FF knows the rules.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

You really need to get a life. :whistling:

Banned

vibeone;6801249

[FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=2][COLOR=DarkGreen]Yes?Its a clear breach of … [FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=2][COLOR=DarkGreen]Yes?Its a clear breach of the rules, and I hope the OP is infracted. She is asking for money, regardless of the amount means it has to go on the FS board, and as its doesn't have a RRP, it can't be sold either.Freebie or nothing. FF knows the rules.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

If the only amount asked for is to cover p&p, then it's allowed in misc.

Min of 50p is not good enough I'm afraid. Let us know how much you want for p&p and we can unlock this thread.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Help Feed a Homeless Animal for Free1608651
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047187
    3. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.918
    4. One thing you've forgotten79

See more discussions