B&Q Whetstone closing down

Found 30th Mar 2016
Home/DIY

B&Q Whetstone closing down and they are having a closing down sale. Apparently "everything must go". Not been so can't comment whether it is everything. Note - store specific.
Community Updates
Misc
7 Comments
My local store is doing the same.
fanpages

When did it open again?[ … When did it open again?[ http://www.hotukdeals.com/misc/b-q-whetstone-closing-down-2422622 ]

Think they're trying to post as a Deal
but when they're not getting any heat they check Deals and can't find it
they then re-post the same not checking the obvious

Have some hea......oh wait
my local is also the same, went in and it was only 20% of certain items, nothing special. Probably get cheaper in the last couple of weeks before closing
Are local one closed down wait till 5 days before closing down everything left went down at least 70% if not 80
I know. I saw the signs that they were closing it down months ago. They knocked it all down, and all that was left of it was a tiny bit of it and the outside area. Now all of it is gone and there is a big blue wall around it, I saw it on Tuesday morning. I liked that B&Q and I feel sad that I can't go there any more. Their planning to build flats over their now. Many B&Q stores have been shut down and I was worried that my this one was going to go and it did. It was my local B&Q. We got a lot from there and the kids loved it. That's as far as I know, it's not coming back.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants