Bra wire in Washing machine, oops

Found 30th Dec 2014
So last night heard the washing machine making a funny noise as if it was jamming and when I stopped it and pulled everything out it there was a bra thats now missing a wire. I need to do some more washings but I don't want to run the machine with the wire still inside it. Its a rented flat so I think if I get the agency to get someone out they'll charge me when they find what the problem is has anyone successfully got a wire or anything else out the machine without getting someone out? Its a beko WM5100W

32 Comments

have you felt around the drum? some may still be poking through the little holes that you can grab

Take off the bottom front panel( it just clips off ), unscrew the filter cover ( bottom right ) and remove the stray bra wire.

/thread.

and in future, put things like that in a washable bag (andrex do one) you just put the items in the bag, pull-tie it and put it in the machine, saves problems like this

Im so sorry.

I did my best to think about the washing machine so I could post a helpful suggestion but all I can think of is

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobs!

Hope you find the missing wire and won't have a wonky chest for too long.
http://i40.tinypic.com/13yh5x.jpg

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobs!

Edited by: "Mark2111" 30th Dec 2014

That's why you should always hand wash bras

I pay a lot of money for boulder holders and always hand wash them, don't want to risk ruining the bras or the washing machine

takethatfan1978

That's why you should always hand wash bras :)I pay a lot of money for … That's why you should always hand wash bras :)I pay a lot of money for boulder holders and always hand wash them, don't want to risk ruining the bras or the washing machine

TMI

could always just sell them as used on ebay and buy new ones

Havince

TMI

What is tmi about that?

Good lingerie is expensive as are washing machines and I try and avoid what has happened to op

Havince

TMI

Not enough information.

I need pictures.

I put my bras in a single duvet cover to wash them in the washing machine. Had the same thing happen and had to replace the washing machine drum

Mark2111

Not enough information.I need pictures.

Pictures of my receipts?

Original Poster

Quite surprised there has only been one picture posted ha. Expensive lesson learned I think going to try checking the filter, fingers crossed.

Ditch the bras for these. The boys will be very grateful.
http://image.dhgate.com/albu_245933083_00-1.0x0/red-bow-pasties-2012-new-fashion-women-braless.jpg

How many of our ladies go out without a bra on?

donaldduck2

Rare but sometimes depending on what I'm wearing. I have a dress I never wear a bra with.

I'm sorry my colleagues are acting like a bunch of school boys, but I am a full time washing machine engineer and there is one thing you must do before anything else....you will have to walk with your shoulders at an agle or they will look funny.
Edited by: "splatsplatsplat" 30th Dec 2014

donaldduck2

As long as I'm not planning on running or moving too quickly. Otherwise I'm risking black eyes X)

donaldduck2

Sorry no can do with that one,my f cups need supported at all times!

takethatfan1978

http://s1.dmcdn.net/ChF_0/x240-2nu.jpg

?

Mum2ConnornCerys

Rare but sometimes depending on what I'm wearing. I have a dress I never … Rare but sometimes depending on what I'm wearing. I have a dress I never wear a bra with.

You just put the HOT in Hot Uk deals.

And

And

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobs!

takethatfan1978

Christ woman!

Don't you know that kind of salacious information can give an old duffer like me a heart attack!

Boooooooooooooooooooooooobs! F Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobs!

Voted HOT.

https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/247726_212118898808653_4391528_n.jpg

Mark2111

Christ woman!

I bet you ain't old

Just opened a next parcel with my lovely new bras from the sale last week

Mum2ConnornCerys

I'm taking my ipad into the shed.

I may be some time. oO

Actually no, I probably won't be very long!

This one needs a shave...oh wait.

http://jp8.r0tt.com/l_bd2f9700-f7b1-11e1-8857-e5c12e100008.jpg

7 mm per year
just saying girls oO X)

Mark2111

I'm taking my ipad into the shed. I may be some time. oOActually no, … I'm taking my ipad into the shed. I may be some time. oOActually no, I probably won't be very long!

Dont forget the deal below it may help you.

hotukdeals.com/dea…485

And for ease of any unexpected outbreaks

hotukdeals.com/dea…423

Edited by: "FreebieJeebie" 30th Dec 2014

OP if you do open the little panel at front be sure to put something down to catch any water when you unscrew the cap. I usually find odd coin in there when I clean mine out, I'll be surprised if the wire finds it's way down there,think it be caught on the drum.

Havince

and in future, put things like that in a washable bag (andrex do one) you … and in future, put things like that in a washable bag (andrex do one) you just put the items in the bag, pull-tie it and put it in the machine, saves problems like this

An experienced bra man

Males : (or the female) Whilst on the subject of Bras,
If your with a burd and you both are getting frisky, and you can use just two fingers to undo the back clasp, then always remember.

Dont try this maneuver if you ever have to go on a first or second date and are getting frisky, it's a killer oO

Bumpydog

Males : (or the female) Whilst on the subject of Bras, If your with a … Males : (or the female) Whilst on the subject of Bras, If your with a burd and you both are getting frisky, and you can use just two fingers to undo the back clasp, then always remember. Dont try this maneuver if you ever have to go on a first or second date and are getting frisky, it's a killer oO

Fingers?

Use your teeth. ftw

transit

Fingers?Use your teeth. ftw

You a bad man oO
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants