Groups
    EXPIRED

Brabantia Bin 30 litre :(

Ordered a Brabantia bin touch lid job after getting deal back in Novemeber..only 26 quid with free delivery.

too good to be true?

ya it was....... Amazon e-mailed me today saying that they will not be getting the bins back in stock so order now cancelled,and get this...........'your card has not been charged' !!

can anyone find another really good deal for a 30litre touch bin?

cheers jas

5 Comments

confused what did you want them to charge you for something they couldnt send ?)

I moaned to amazon and got one of these
    amazon.co.uk/exe…JIO
    For the same price £22 inc delivery
    I know it aint a touch one but I'm pleased

win2000b;1569698

I moaned to amazon and got one of … I moaned to amazon and got one of thesehttp://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00026LJIOFor the same price £22 inc deliveryI know it aint a touch one but I'm pleased

I had one of the touch bins and it broke after a while, the touch button catch was a flimsy nib of plastic which wore down after a few months use, so the bin was returned and swapped for one of these pedal ones, these pedal ones are far better quality so i second the vote for this one instead.

win2000b;1569698

I moaned to amazon and got one of … I moaned to amazon and got one of thesehttp://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00026LJIOFor the same price £22 inc deliveryI know it aint a touch one but I'm pleased

Now if only Amazon would offer this at £22 to the public too...:)

Which one was it you ordered? ie. colour.
    edit: I had the same thing happen with the one I ordered, but I found it on stock on the site. So called them up and they said it must have been a mistake and sent it out.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions