Bradford cannabis raid finds guinea pig heater !

Bet the police felt a bit stupid!

bbc.co.uk/new…711

9 Comments

I hate to think how much money governments waste trying to fight the ilegal drug trade.

It must be late and I've been staring at the screen too long. I read that title as 'Bradford cannibal raid finds guinea pig eater!'

bbc.co.uk/new…711

"I said: 'No, it's a heater to keep my guinea pigs warm because it's been so cold.'

"I went home and there were two policemen who came in the house with me and I've got a big picture of Bob Marley with cannabis growing behind him so I thought: 'Oh my God, don't turn round'."

ha lol
Edited by: "chalkysoil" 13th Jan 2011

Yeah we shoul legalise drugs then every single drug addict in the world would want to come and live here,

tamoil

I hate to think how much money governments waste trying to fight the … I hate to think how much money governments waste trying to fight the ilegal drug trade.

so now she could get rid of the decoy guinea pigs and start growing some weed. they wont be back to hers.

This lady actually works with my wife at a school in Bradford, I was PMSL when she told me!

wii expert

This lady actually works with my wife at a school in Bradford, I was PMSL … This lady actually works with my wife at a school in Bradford, I was PMSL when she told me!

It's not Bradford Moor primary school is it?

Mrs Hardcastle, a learning mentor at Bradford Moor primary school

Hotspots must be in garages and greenhouses up and down the country!

davidn84

It's not Bradford Moor primary school is it?

Yeah!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846061
    2. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2342
    3. (heads up) Mini SNES price finally dropped on Amazon pre orders33
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763841

See more discussions