Groups

Bradley Lowery Passes Away - RIP Little Guy

twitter.com/Sky…305

twitter.com/lee…736

"My brave boy went with the angels today 07/07/17 at 13:35, in Mammy and Daddy's arms surrounded by his family. "He was our little superhero and put the biggest fight up but he was needed elsewhere. There are no words to describe how heartbroken we are. Thank you everyone for all your support and kind words. Sleep tight baby boy and fly high with them angels."

Top comments

One of the saddest things is the way some people have behaved. People desperate to let the world know he is dead. I live in the north east some of the behaviour on face book is sick. Lots of posts asking is he ok we need up dates......... I can not imagine what the family are going through it hope people show respect and leave them alone. They have close family and friends so do not need gouhls pushing their way in
    18 Comments

Rip at least he is at peace now

Editor

So very sad. RIP little man, no more pain

Little trooper.
    He always seemed so happy and strong.

SuperEd

So sad RIP little man

Aww so sad

Sad news, may he RIP

RIP little man.
    Sending love to his family x

One of the saddest things is the way some people have behaved. People desperate to let the world know he is dead. I live in the north east some of the behaviour on face book is sick. Lots of posts asking is he ok we need up dates......... I can not imagine what the family are going through it hope people show respect and leave them alone. They have close family and friends so do not need gouhls pushing their way in

Sadly inevitable but still gutting. Poor little sod.

miles136

One of the saddest things is the way some people have behaved. People … One of the saddest things is the way some people have behaved. People desperate to let the world know he is dead. I live in the north east some of the behaviour on face book is sick. Lots of posts asking is he ok we need up dates......... I can not imagine what the family are going through it hope people show respect and leave them alone. They have close family and friends so do not need gouhls pushing their way in

Seen people questioning where the money is going, it was clearly never ever all going to him. Absolute wronguns, still you'' also have the religious nuts starting up with their "pray for Bradley" **** now.

So sad, can't stop crying. He was a beautiful little boy, always smiling. Prayers and love to his family

My heart is literally tearing apart. I am speechless

He had the most wonderful smile, a real fighter. May he rip.

A truly heartbreaking day.
    RIP fella
    Tears are flowing.

Rest in peace, lovely boy. Truly devastating news but he is free of pain now.

miles136

One of the saddest things is the way some people have behaved. People … One of the saddest things is the way some people have behaved. People desperate to let the world know he is dead. I live in the north east some of the behaviour on face book is sick. Lots of posts asking is he ok we need up dates......... I can not imagine what the family are going through it hope people show respect and leave them alone. They have close family and friends so do not need gouhls pushing their way in

That's weird as this is honestly the first time I have even heard of this boy. No one on my facebook has mentioned it.

Seemed like a bundle of joy.

So glad to see Football become not just a sport but a platform for Bradley to enjoy his last days.

Hats off to Jermaine as well, i have a lot of respect for him. Genuine guy.
    Edited by: "J4GG4" 8th Jul

No more pain, little hero
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1817
      2. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?33
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767410
      4. [Xbox] 6 Months Xbox Live For £14.99 (When Purchasing Selected Games At Ama…34

See more discussions