Brand and Ross suspended

As above, show taken off air

112 Comments

They are complete fandangs anyways!

Imagine doing that to such a nice guy.

The BBC should also be made resposible for actually airing it even though it was pre-recorded! Heads must roll on this one!

Saw David Cameron talking about this yesterday on the news and was shocked.

Why is the media making such a big issue out of this?

Banned

Brand suspended?
1st time I've ever laughed at the nob! lol
And Ross too?
That will only make him swear more.
Another nob!

teambintip;3316957

Saw David Cameron talking about this yesterday on the news and was … Saw David Cameron talking about this yesterday on the news and was shocked.Why is the media making such a big issue out of this?

Also the prime minister on the verge of a recession.

Slow news week.

thesaint;3316975

Also the prime minister on the verge of a recession.Slow news week.

Indeed

And maybe something to do with Wossy's wages perhaps :whistling:

teambintip;3316957

Saw David Cameron talking about this yesterday on the news and was … Saw David Cameron talking about this yesterday on the news and was shocked.Why is the media making such a big issue out of this?

maybe because it's also a way of getting the debate restarted about larger issues: BBC funding & control + boundaries of acceptable behaviour in a culture with a growing fashion humiliating people as 'entertainment' - to name just two. :thumbsup:

with over 10,000 complaints against them I'm not surprised.

Not much of a fan of either of them but I very much doubt if they will be seriously dented by this, a slap on the wrist, a changing of shows, basically paid time off while the dust settles then they will be back being paid more.

the only reason they have had complaints was because teh media have hyped it up so much. They are comedians and people should just be able to take a joke

StevenA2000_uk;3317029

with over 10,000 complaints against them I'm not surprised. Not much of … with over 10,000 complaints against them I'm not surprised. Not much of a fan of either of them but I very much doubt if they will be seriously dented by this, a slap on the wrist, a changing of shows, basically paid time off while the dust settles then they will be back being paid more.

10,000?? I wonder how many of those people actually realise what they are complaining about

Banned

[QUOTE=StevenA2000_uk;3317029]with over 10,000 complaints against them I'm not surprised.

10,000 complaints?
There can't have been that many listening to those 2 nobs.

They've been suspended but more importantly (esp in Ross's case) are they still being paid? Hope the producer of the show has been suspended as well....

Banned

My hair's receeding.
Can I blame Northern Rock?

any one have a link, i'd like to see it.

I think it's all a bit OTT.
They should both be made to apolgise (which i believe they have) and measures taken to not let it happen again.
But that's it. End of I say.

I know he's an old guy and i wouldn't like o tto happen to my grandparents - BUT his grand daughter did sleep with brand 3 times and works for a group called the "Satanic Sluts".
I'm sure her grandad finds that a lot more upsetting than the phone calls!

Banned

no, it's just a baldy heed.
Use your imagination.

I think they just did it for attention. Negative publicity is probably good publicity, especially for Ross.

Can we stop the playa hating?

I actually find Brand and Ross very funny and I am dissapoined that they have been suspended by the BBC. What they did was wrong and over stepped the mark but it doesn't take away from their comical genius.

Banned

FUNNY?!!!
Brand is as funny as a road accident!
Maybe it's a Chav thing?

I like watching Ross but I don't feel the same way about Brand especially after watching him on BBLB.

Good riddance.

Banned

Hm.
I've watched Ross but only because of the guests, not him.

Banned

whats this all about? what happened? :s lol

Liddle ol' me;3317010

maybe because it's also a way of getting the debate restarted about … maybe because it's also a way of getting the debate restarted about larger issues: BBC funding & control + boundaries of acceptable behaviour in a culture with a growing fashion humiliating people as 'entertainment' - to name just two. :thumbsup:

Yes, good points.
The behaviour of these two very highly paid men was totally unacceptable on all levels.

Pluun;3317128

FUNNY?!!!Brand is as funny as a road accident!Maybe it's a Chav thing?

:?

A 'chav thing'?
I think not because I am not a chav and nor is Russell Brand so I that completely rules out your arguement.

Brand and Ross are both very funny and I hope they return to the BBC to make more programs when their suspensions are over.

The JFK;3317105

Can we stop the playa hating?I actually find Brand and Ross very funny … Can we stop the playa hating?I actually find Brand and Ross very funny and I am dissapoin[SIZE=7][COLOR=Red]t[/COLOR][/SIZE]ed that they have been suspended by the BBC. What they did was wrong and over[COLOR=Red][SIZE=7](no space)[/SIZE][/COLOR]stepped the mark[SIZE=7][COLOR=Red]. B[/COLOR][/SIZE]ut it doesn't take away from their comical genius.

Banned

salder21;3317147

whats this all about? what happened? :s lol

Not a lot.

and I'm not Paul thingy

Banned

This must be absolute PROOF that there's a very ( and in this case VERY) fine line between genius and stupidity!

Reply to T0mm (I have corrected your username):

Why did you do that?

I made deliberate mistakes to allow other members the chance to correct it and join The SGC. No need to be bitter because you got kicked out of the best clique on HUKD.

Banned

Sorry.
I'm getting outa here.
The Chav's have definitely taken over.

all publicity is good publicity...or something like that

The JFK;3317181

Reply to T0mm (I have corrected your username):Why did you do that? I … Reply to T0mm (I have corrected your username):Why did you do that? I made deliberate mistakes to allow other members the chance to correct it and join The SGC. No need to be bitter because you got kicked out of the best clique on HUKD.

Well my username is a 'Trademark'. Therefore it does not need 'correcting' because if it is a trademark, 'T0mm' is wrong.

t0mm;3317198

Well my username is a 'Trademark'. Therefore it does not need … Well my username is a 'Trademark'. Therefore it does not need 'correcting' because if it is a trademark, 'T0mm' is wrong.

How did you work that one out? Does that mean my username is a trademark too?................Awesome

Hm what's going on here, get a room you two!

im making loadsa spelling mistakes on here as well.. dunno why tomm has gone all head master?!

t0mm;3317198

Well my username is a 'Trademark'. Therefore it does not need … Well my username is a 'Trademark'. Therefore it does not need 'correcting' because if it is a trademark, 'T0mm' is wrong.

Usernames are names. Names start with capital letters therefore your username should start with a capital letter.

autolesbona;3317210

How did you work that one out? Does that mean my username is a trademark … How did you work that one out? Does that mean my username is a trademark too?................Awesome

I'm afraid your username is not a trademark, nor is his. He is just a confused little boy and can't be blamed for his actions.

magicbeans;3317216

im making loadsa spelling mistakes on here as well.. dunno why tomm has … im making loadsa spelling mistakes on here as well.. dunno why tomm has gone all head master?!

Sorry Ma'am.

I'd tell you, but it's a long story.

The JFK;3317227

I'm afraid your username is not a trademark, nor is his. He is just a … I'm afraid your username is not a trademark, nor is his. He is just a confused little boy and can't be blamed for his actions.

I lol'd aren't you 16? Or am I confused about that too?

Thought so... kids.. :roll:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846124
    2. Sad news about Barcelona1971
    3. How much would you pay for this chair?1113
    4. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2540

See more discussions