Brand & Farage on Question Time Thur 11th Dec!

84 replies
Found 4th Dec 2014
Set SKY+ for what surely will be TV Gold with no real answers from anyone!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
84 Comments

Farcical.

Wow!

Banned

Brand will destroy Farage.

Farage may destroy brand and show him up as a shallow celeb thats just desperate to stay in the public eye so as to publicise his unimportant book ?

Banned

Farage's party will destroy itself..

Original Poster

Villa

Farage's party will destroy itself..

I agree there regardless of what happens on thursday, UKIP is the worst thing for this country.

Banned

Looking forward to it.

Banned

There are worse parties than UKIP in my opinion.
However, the UKIP is it's own worst enemy and we will no doubt be exposed to further embarrassing comments/views/opinions/antics performed by various members which will then need to be distanced by the leadership.
It's what happens when you get a rag tag bunch of dodgy people put together because they all have a dislike of foreigners as common ground.

This could be very amusing, or very annoying.

Banned

Farage Vs Blair

Stumbled over this the other night; very entertaining. I thought Blairs comeback was actually pretty good.

Edited by: "Musician" 4th Dec 2014

Banned

haritori

I agree there regardless of what happens on thursday, UKIP is the worst … I agree there regardless of what happens on thursday, UKIP is the worst thing for this country.

Ummmm I think Labour has already proved it's the 'wort thing' for this country.

Banned

Musician

Farage Vs BlairVery entertaining. I thought Blairs comeback was actually … Farage Vs BlairVery entertaining. I thought Blairs comeback was actually pretty good.

Is this 'Blair the peace envoy'?

toshapetriji

Ummmm I think Labour has already proved it's the 'wort thing' for this … Ummmm I think Labour has already proved it's the 'wort thing' for this country.

yeah because they raped the UK services budgets so they could give the rich a tax break...... oh wait
Edited by: "StevenBrown" 4th Dec 2014

Banned

Farage needs to be deported.

Banned

maxim24

Farage needs to be deported.

to the moon, where the lunatic belongs.

Banned

ewwaxo

This will cause a decline in astronomers worldwide.

NASA may cease their space program.

Banned

ewwaxo

I see what you did there. Genius.

v5535

Farcical.

One word, and it perfectly sums up not only this situation, but also UK politics as a whole.
http://lacigreen.tv/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/you-are-stupid.gif

The funny thing is the SNP,Unionists,Greens and Ukip may well hold the balance of power after the next election. The Tories/Labour will have to kiss their backsides so they can desperately hang onto power.

hooray henry

The funny thing is the SNP,Unionists,Greens and Ukip may well hold the … The funny thing is the SNP,Unionists,Greens and Ukip may well hold the balance of power after the next election. The Tories/Labour will have to kiss their backsides so they can desperately hang onto power.

What a scenario X)
Tories will quickly jump into bed with UKIP, whilst easily stringing both SNP and Greens along.
Labour might play footsie with Greens, but will baulk at SNP and puke at the very idea of UKIP.

If anyone was to be deported i would opt for Brand. Brand is far more annoying and literally is turning people away from their democratic right to vote. At least Farage is making people talk about politics, including politicians.

Just to be clear before people start ranting...
I dont vote UKIP but that doesnt mean UKIP shouldnt exist for those who do.

Original Poster

tryn2help

What a scenario X)Tories will quickly jump into bed with UKIP, whilst … What a scenario X)Tories will quickly jump into bed with UKIP, whilst easily stringing both SNP and Greens along. Labour might play footsie with Greens, but will baulk at SNP and puke at the very idea of UKIP.

Its exactly why Tories got in last time, Labour aren't a coalition type party. I think the Lib Dems are stuffed!

haritori

Its exactly why Tories got in last time, Labour aren't a coalition type … Its exactly why Tories got in last time, Labour aren't a coalition type party. I think the Lib Dems are stuffed!

Yes, Clegg and co' just couldn't handle it . .
http://i.imgur.com/tj7q8A4.gif

UKIP - going their own way, against the grain, breaking all the rules - and their necks. (_;)
http://i1.wp.com/memecollection.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/F7aOoAk.gif
Edited by: "tryn2help" 4th Dec 2014

haritori

Its exactly why Tories got in last time, Labour aren't a coalition type … Its exactly why Tories got in last time, Labour aren't a coalition type party. I think the Lib Dems are stuffed!

That is nonsense mate Labour would have happily gone into coalition
but the number of MP's just didn't add up

Original Poster

thewongwing101

That is nonsense mate Labour would have happily gone into coalitionbut … That is nonsense mate Labour would have happily gone into coalitionbut the number of MP's just didn't add up

didn't lib dems go into discussion with labour and they refused the terms for coalition? while it might not of added up it would of prevented tories having overall power.

thewongwing101

That is nonsense mate Labour would have happily gone into coalitionbut … That is nonsense mate Labour would have happily gone into coalitionbut the number of MP's just didn't add up

I think labour were prepared to go into a coalition but lib dems said that Gordon Brown had to leave as PM. Labour said no and that was that.

haritori

didn't lib dems go into discussion with labour and they refused the terms … didn't lib dems go into discussion with labour and they refused the terms for coalition? while it might not of added up it would of prevented tories having overall power.

Nope would in theory have been a majority of one or two
in fact it would have amounted to another election with the Tories as red hot favorites
Jermery Thorpe has died R.I.P not an un emotive figure(and not unrelated to this discussion)

Hope Nige has his taser on him, he might need it to defend himself if Brand pops a
vein and starts ranting and finger waging which is likely...

He reminds me of a few members on here tbh..

Banned

Seems like Nige has been tasered on many occasions. The neurons in his brain don't seem to be firing properly.

maxim24

Seems like Nige has been tasered on many occasions. The neurons in his … Seems like Nige has been tasered on many occasions. The neurons in his brain don't seem to be firing properly.

Brand achieved his idiocy with Class A

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B4kMTdaCIAEqWwg.jpg

5 mins!

only been on 5 minutes and its one of the livliest so far

Brand seems a bit nervous.

You wasn't wrong!

Loving the audience participation.

Original Poster

Its getting very passionate in this country again, we have had enough.

"He's a pound shop Enoch Powell" how long has Brand been wanting to say that to him?

Calmed down a bit now.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769502
    2. word association Game74244922
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428114649
    4. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA1889

See more discussions