Groups

Brand loyalty

Banned
    So i've taken 3 up on their offer leaving o2 behind after 10yrs as a customer BTcellnet, genie then o2.

Puts a wierd feeling in my stomach like i've broken up with a girlfriend. Anyone else get that?

14 Comments

Never!! You get nowt for being loyal on anything, mobile, ISP, Utilities, Banks etc so always go for the best deal, helps give them the need to try and be competitive!

What kind of deal did you get that made you leave? :thinking:

Yeah! I felt the same when I left vodafone after 15 years with them. Went to 02 a couple of years ago but I did feel as if I'd backstabbed a friend. Wierd.
    Worst thing is I got a phone call from Vodafone a couple of months after I left to ask why I'd left. I told them I got a better deal elsewhere. They said they would better the deal I got with 02.
    I told them it was a bit late as they never offered me the deal when I said I was leaving and makes no difference as they should know that I was now in and 18month contract with 02.
    After that call I didnt feel so bad!

why's it like breaking up with a girlfriend? more like a boyfriend becuase everyone is out to shaft you

Original Poster Banned

hunchback;6306010

What kind of deal did you get that made you leave? :thinking:

Was paying £20 per month. Can get very similar deal for £11 odd even if the discount codes dont work. If it does even cheaper.

richardcotton;6306007

Never!! You get nowt for being loyal on anything, mobile, ISP, Utilities, … Never!! You get nowt for being loyal on anything, mobile, ISP, Utilities, Banks etc so always go for the best deal, helps give them the need to try and be competitive!

Agreed, there is no loyalty shown by any profit making organisation these days, your just a commodity to be used (and abused) to expidite a result and then discarded (without a pang of guilt) once profits have been achieved. :x

And if you use this site why would you be loyal to anyone?? Check out the deals!!!

MikeL;6306099

Agreed, there is no loyalty shown by any profit making organisation these … Agreed, there is no loyalty shown by any profit making organisation these days, your just a commodity to be used (and abused) to expidite a result and then discarded (without a pang of guilt) once profits have been achieved. :x

seconded :thumbsup: they are quick enough to take your spondoolies over the years but when it comes to rewarding the loyal customers you get ****** all, new customers get better deals then existing ones :x

Banned

a simple notion for you blunt tools in the box -

would you rather bring a few 100 virgins to your house....

or some old wasted away has been lugging away in the back with an 18 month contract

Original Poster Banned

kapows;6310275

a simple notion for you blunt tools in the box - would you rather bring a … a simple notion for you blunt tools in the box - would you rather bring a few 100 virgins to your house....or some old wasted away has been lugging away in the back with an 18 month contract

But women that have been around the block know what they're doing....virgins don't from experience.

Banned

lollllll

thats the point....

virgins will pay anything and do anything you tell em....

the more experienced foxes are more cunning and know how to get a deal

lumoruk;6306088

Was paying £20 per month. Can get very similar deal for £11 odd even if t … Was paying £20 per month. Can get very similar deal for £11 odd even if the discount codes dont work. If it does even cheaper.

o2 woulda gave you that deal, ive just had my minutes/texts doubled for free and with an added £5 per month discount on an 18 month contract- just because i told them i was leaving:thumbsup:

why feel an attachment to a company?

Original Poster Banned

transit;6310443

o2 woulda gave you that deal, ive just had my minutes/texts doubled for … o2 woulda gave you that deal, ive just had my minutes/texts doubled for free and with an added £5 per month discount on an 18 month contract- just because i told them i was leaving:thumbsup:

I was on a simplicity tariff.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Moving Light Switch / Wireless options67
      2. dishwasher mistake1117
      3. Virgin Media when moving house69
      4. Fitted Sheet66

See more discussions