Brand new Bose qc35 for only £200? Bargain or fake?

Found 25th Aug 2017
Got some suggestions from eBay, and this listing really track my attention.
The price looks too good to be true, but is there fake qc35 exists? How can I identify it?

Here is the link of the suspicious listings: ebay.co.uk/itm…438
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
Original Poster
pleasehelp
Their feedback does have people complaining about fake products, including Bose
Looks dodgy to me ... stay clear.

please note this is a refurbished unit and may not connect to updater

Why would you not be able to update firmware, even if they are refurbished...
Original Poster
GNKelly0717 m ago

Their feedback does have people complaining about fake products, including …Their feedback does have people complaining about fake products, including Bose

AirbusA38012 m ago

Looks dodgy to me ... stay clear.please note this is a refurbished unit …Looks dodgy to me ... stay clear.please note this is a refurbished unit and may not connect to updaterWhy would you not be able to update firmware, even if they are refurbished...

Thanks for the advise, do you think how is the eBay money back guarantee, and PayPal claim, will they refund you if seller send the fake item?
Really isn't worth the risk. They're already alot cheaper than RRP and the seller has bad feedback for selling fake items. Don't waste your time.
I'm sure you would get your money back eventually but it's probably hassle you could do without ?
Original Poster
Shevchenko6 m ago

Really isn't worth the risk. They're already alot cheaper than RRP and the …Really isn't worth the risk. They're already alot cheaper than RRP and the seller has bad feedback for selling fake items. Don't waste your time.

AirbusA3804 m ago

I'm sure you would get your money back eventually but it's probably hassle …I'm sure you would get your money back eventually but it's probably hassle you could do without ?

you guys right, i better stay away from this seller. Many thanks for your helps!
I know this is a more expensive but you would be better off paying the extra for peace of mind I think. I have never purchased from here but they claim to be an authorised dealer, might be worth doing your research first though. sonicdirect.co.uk/pro…ack
saw loads of fake bose products in mbk mall bangkok
General rule of thumb is anything that sounds too good to be true probably is

Also, if it's on eBay then that just increases the likelihood of it being fake. Amazon is just as bad too sometimes, if the seller has a dodgy name or no/negative reviews
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions