Brand-new Sony PSP Slim & Pandora battery & memory card

6 replies
Found 25th May 2008
I have a brand-new and still sealed PSP Lite that I'm considering selling. Received it this week. I also have the Pandora battery with 512mb card that I bought from HUKD seller last week.

What would this combo be worth to anyone out there, and if the figs are acceptable I'll do a proper FS/FT listing.

6 Comments

i reckon £50 quid is a fair and reasonable price............!

oh go on then i'll take it at that price.....delivered!

I rate as:
NEW PSP lite goes for about £100
Pandora set goes for about £5-£18 depending on whether the battery is original, stick is orginal etc etc.
Add delivery of about £10 (must be special delivery in which I dont know the true cost)
Total sell: £130 delivered?

Original Poster

Artonox;2175518

I rate as:NEW PSP lite goes for about £100Pandora set goes for about … I rate as:NEW PSP lite goes for about £100Pandora set goes for about £5-£18 depending on whether the battery is original, stick is orginal etc etc.Add delivery of about £10 (must be special delivery in which I dont know the true cost)Total sell: £130 delivered?

So if I did a FS/FT listing you'd be interested at £130 delivered?

And yes, both the battery and memory are ORIGINAL Sony items.

i got a the lot already lol, dont need anything extra. Was trying to help you get it sold :D.
Well Brand new psps are rrp £130 anyway, so if you sell it at that and the pandora set, it seems like a good deal. selling it lower would bring more potential buyers. That said, people are gonna haggle you to get it even lower, so its up to you there.
Its a fair-ish price, so expect the haggling bit, and the fact that people are gonna ask for personal info to check for feedback.

you can get the console with a new game online new for 110 pounds you see them for 70 quid second handsecond hand

Hiya
would you accept £80 delivered for everything?? It's a little hard since you haven't set a price yourself, but I can only afford about this much. Let me know what you think.

Oh and also, what colour is it?

Thank you!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition47383
    2. daily mail comp - win a trip to queensland - comp closes 8th november, 201755
    3. Win free gin for a year88
    4. Win a short break for two at our hotel of the year: the Pointer, Bucks @ Su…44

See more discussions