Groups

BRAND NEW XBOX 360 CONTROLLER GIVE ME ADVICE PLEASE ?!

It's brand new out of packaging just using it and its got new batteries in it
    and every now and then it just disconnects and is telling me to recconect my
    controller WTF is wrong ? someone help please

2 Comments

I had this problem - you had to remove the batteries, and then put them back in again and it was OK for a few minutes, and then it would disconnect again.... very annoying!

It ended up being a faulty controller - just return it to where you bought it from. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

hodsey77;5446282

I had this problem - you had to remove the batteries, and then put them … I had this problem - you had to remove the batteries, and then put them back in again and it was OK for a few minutes, and then it would disconnect again.... very annoying!It ended up being a faulty controller - just return it to where you bought it from. :thumbsup:

Think i've solved it I have two black wireless controllers and I have the play and charge battery pack for one and not the other so i put the P & C battery pack on the controller that was going off and put the normal batteries on my other controller and then that one started going off ! and the one that originally did, now doesn't since the play n charge pack is on it maybe i'll buy another battery pack !
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1733
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846238
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?32183
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2437

See more discussions