Brass Radiator Key 59p Toolstation

Posted 18th Mar
Home in quarantine with the heating on, those rads might need bleeding!

A great value brass radiator key from Toolstation.

Great to have a few around the house to bleed the radiators upstairs and down.

59p is a bargain.

toolstation.com/rad…405
Community Updates

Groups

6 Comments
lol, still at it with the brass radiator key "deals".
not sure why its in discussions but When OP dies instead burying him with gokd he'll be buried with thousands of brass radiator keys and instead of everyone throwing a handful of dirt on his grave theyll throw brass radiator keys
Norseg19/03/2020 11:40

not sure why its in discussions but When OP dies instead burying him with …not sure why its in discussions but When OP dies instead burying him with gokd he'll be buried with thousands of brass radiator keys and instead of everyone throwing a handful of dirt on his grave theyll throw brass radiator keys

I pray for that!!
Food69Money19/03/2020 11:40

I pray for that!!

Is your origin that your parents was murdered with a brass radiator key in a Alley way so you grow up and started a orphan and started knocking on doors asking if they want to buy a brass radiator key, one person got angry and throw your radiator key, you got angry, killed them with a brass radiator key, quickly entered there house and shut the door trying not to leave prints, rolled the body up in a carpet, took all their radiator, put them in your pocket and the rolled up carpet in your Radiator Key Delivery van, dumped in a discreet location, discovered you enjoy the thrill and do it routinely
You sometimes tease the police by sending them a brass radiator key through the post
Edited by: "Norseg" 19th Mar
Norseg19/03/2020 11:40

not sure why its in discussions...

Because it isn't a deal.

The OP is desperate for heat from a bunch of strangers on the internet.
HappyShopper19/03/2020 15:04

Because it isn't a deal.The OP is desperate for heat from a bunch of …Because it isn't a deal.The OP is desperate for heat from a bunch of strangers on the internet.

I need praise and love and I’m so needy. Pls help me
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants