brats from next door throwing snowballs at the house....

anything i can do to get them back without getting into trouble?

28 Comments

im pretty sure your house can take it

hose pipe

Pour some water on their doorstep without anyone realising.

That'll cause them to slip all over the place. :lol:....yes, I can be evil at times. mwhahahaha

Erm, it's Christmas Eve. Either go out there and throw snowballs back at them (in a fun and friendly way) or shut the curtains and let them have some fun. Unless they start sticking bricks in the snow balls in which case, move house.

Original Poster

micoo;7322530

im pretty sure your house can take it

besides the point, it bangs loudly inside

Make a snowball not forgetting the large brick concealed inside it ;-):thumbsup:

ahhh they will pick up dog poo in a bit and get frostbite too....pray for karma lol

Original Poster

realfriendlyman;7322535

Pour some water on their doorstep without anyone realising. :pThat'll … Pour some water on their doorstep without anyone realising. :pThat'll cause them to slip all over the place. :lol:....yes, I can be evil at times. mwhahahaha

hmmmmmm i see a plan brewing :thumbsup:

Original Poster

transit;7322543

Make a snowball not forgetting the large brick concealed inside it … Make a snowball not forgetting the large brick concealed inside it ;-):thumbsup:

really dont tempt me

flash your norks at them

Original Poster

boothy;7322558

flash your norks at them

lol i said without getting into trouble!

donnaraine;7322562

lol i said without getting into trouble!

I won't report you.

Original Poster

deek72;7322577

I won't report you.

you wont see :thumbsup:

Baah Humbug!

donnaraine;7322552

really dont tempt me

Ok , wait until theyre in bed and attack their snowman with your garden spade :thumbsup:

Banned

boothy;7322558

flash your norks at them

A boothy top tip ... :thumbsup:

Original Poster

transit;7322582

Ok , wait until theyre in bed and attack their snowman with your garden … Ok , wait until theyre in bed and attack their snowman with your garden spade :thumbsup:

last year they didnt go to bed at all xmas eve so doubt they will this year :x

dont think they have built a snowman, havent looked in the garden to find out. if they have i could pinch it and leave a suicide note in its place :-D

Throw yellow snow back?

donnaraine;7322593

last year they didnt go to bed at all xmas eve so doubt they will this … last year they didnt go to bed at all xmas eve so doubt they will this year :xdont think they have built a snowman, havent looked in the garden to find out. if they have i could pinch it and leave a suicide note in its place :-D

Forget the note just leave a curly 1 :thumbsup:

oh and make sure your bum doesnt get frostbite;-)

Original Poster

transit;7322607

Forget the note just leave a curly 1 :thumbsup:oh and make sure your bum … Forget the note just leave a curly 1 :thumbsup:oh and make sure your bum doesnt get frostbite;-)

a curly what? hair?

Banned

thesaint;7322579

Baah Humbug!

I agree.

What a miserable post to make on Christmas Eve.

Get over it!

donnaraine;7322621

a curly what? hair?

soz, couldnt find 1 with tinsel on

http://www.sillyjokes.co.uk/images/p-jokes/toilet/poo-round-large2.jpg

Original Poster

vibeone;7322636

I agree.What a miserable post to make on Christmas Eve.Get over it!

and you took the time to post on my miserable thread. i feel so honoured

Original Poster

transit;7322642

soz, couldnt find 1 with tinsel on

ahhh theres plenty of that in their back yard! 2 german shepherd dogs out there and they only clean the mess up once a fortnight :x dont think they would be bothered about one in the garden

Banned

Do what the bloke did in dc, take a shooter to a snowball fight lol

or Through snow balls back at them.

Banned

i remember doing this as kids , its only fun when someone gets annoyed and starts looking or shouting out the window.....

theres always 1 or 2 houses on every estate/street:)

Original Poster

dj_urban;7322730

Do what the bloke did in dc, take a shooter to a snowball fight lolor … Do what the bloke did in dc, take a shooter to a snowball fight lolor Through snow balls back at them.

you know what, thinking about it i cant be bothered to use any of my energy on them, they arent worth it. theyre back in the house now anyway just have the screaming and running round to contend with instead

go out and pull a gun on them
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1313
    3. Tv choice magazine Issue 3911
    4. Win a Year's Supply of Tea, a Coffee Hamper & a Coffee Machine11

See more discussions