Groups

Bratz dolls-fetch much?

I have about 8 mixed bratz dolls with additional clothing and accessories.

I also have Talking Yasmin who, when placed on her pink crowned stand will talk and play a yes/no game.

I have no idea what to ask for them! Do they fetch much these days? Paid a lot for them new.
    Any help appreciated. Will be listing over the weekend.

4 Comments

i dont think you will get all that much hun. people want brand new or as near as for xmas and they have flown down in price recently. we got a big bag of them for free off freecycle and some brand new from 2.99 each.

sorry
    jennie

You wont get much for them, I bought about 15 dolls a big bag of clothes and shoes, horse and carriage and some other bits for £20, I dont mind buying them second hand for DD as she soon takes all their clothes off and does their hair lol!

Original Poster

Thanks for your help! I will sort them out and pop them on, if they sell they sell and if not, not!!

x

You Did Put Them On I Bought And Now You Have Scammed Me Out Of My Money.great Person To Deal With. I Paid On The 23rd Novemver And Am Still Waiting.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …248811
      2. HOMEBASE CLEARANCE SALE22
      3. Denon AVRX 2400H @ Peter Tyson £399.9934
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764555

See more discussions